Harvest Moon IOH blue feather issue

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
mek
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello I am having an issue with the blue feather. I haven't played in quite a while, but yesterday I felt like playing again. I was pretty sure I had the blue feather in my ruck sack already, but I couldn't find it. It also wasn't in my tool box or cabinet.

I have several guys who have red hearts and I already have the husband bed, but the feather is still not available in Chen's Shop. I'm worried I lost it.

I've been playing for years and I'll be really heartbroken if I have to start from scratch :(

Please help!!
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Maybe try sleeping? The blue feather can only spawn once per day in Chen's shop. Perhaps you purchased it on the same day the last time you played, and either shipped it, threw it away, or gave it to someone.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm afraid I tried that already and it didn't work. Is there anything else I can do?
Anna_Lynn

Post  Posted:

Well if it helps, I found this discussion on GameFAQ's: Sounds like your house is upgraded far enough if you were able to purchase the husband bed. Perhaps you're missing one of the 23 main villagers, or the people at the church are "absent"?
Last edited by Anna_Lynn on Jun 09, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Perhaps somebody moved away? It's been a while and I definitely didn't get this far in.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

That's possible I didn't think to check that! Who needs to be there? Just the main characters with faces?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'd assume Nathan and Alisa At least?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm missing Dr. Trent and Cliff. Would that affect my ability to marry?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Whoops never mind! I figured out the problem! Thank you all for your help :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Whoops never mind! I figured out the problem! Thank you all for your help :)
What was the problem if may i ask?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Haha I played about a year ago and forgot I had already given my blue flower away. When I started playing again it was during the three days before the marriage so of course I couldn't buy a flower. Silly me!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Shame on you for forgetting your own wedding and of course I'm joking.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know! It's so bad XD haha