Mine and wonderfuls

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
chickennugget
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I need a lot of help! i've been recently playing this game again after years of not playing it, so ive forgotten quite a few things. im not even sure if anyone here is gonna answer me because this is such an old game now.. Im playing Harvest Moon Island Of Happiness... anyways heres my questions:

1. Do tools with wonderfuls work in the mine?
2. i'm having trouble getting low into the mine and it also annoying that every single time i go back to the mine the stairs disappear so i have to do it all over again.
3. I use a lot of my STM while mining, is there a way of helping that? food barely puts it up..

Thank you for anyone who helps! :heart:
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

1. Some of the wonderfuls work inside the mine. Orange, Green, Indigo, and Purple work, but anything related to a range modifier (red/blue) or helps you hit harder objects (yellow) won't modify tools while mining.

2. The mine floors are random with rock placement and staircases. It's not something anyone can control, sorry.

3. The easiest food to bring with you are Fried Egg (at 7/7/7 rank you get about 28 STA) and Hot Chocolate (7/7/7 rank = about 32 STA). Fried Egg is just an egg and oil, and Hot Chocolate is just milk and store-bought chocolate. Then just hoard the eggs and milk you collect from your farm animals for a while, make a large batch of food, and then go tackle the mine.