Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Bump from the second page.
Haika
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Love this post by the way. The water/sun thing has turned into me taking notes, after saving and then sleeping for like 4 days before reloading to check and record weather for crop planning.

And I'm in Fall of the first year now, with only carrots and eggplants, I had a total of 1 single harvest of summer crops, because of two typhoons that hit me just at the right times. Hence my deciding to resort to the save abuse mentioned above.
Abrecan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Funny, Summer for me was garbage but I ended up making 369k throughout the entire fall due to getting all the points needed for yams and onions in spring o_o
NinjasRockYourFace
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh, wow. You put a lot of work into this, Molo. I'm impressed~

Thanks for posting this; I've been referring to it every once in a while. :)
pikachu20
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

i totally suck at calculations so this helped tons
MoloMowChow
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Since people seem to be getting confused with how Quality on shippable items work in this game, I have provided a short Section on the end about just how the ranks of crops influence their sell rate.

Hopefully this will show people it isn't as linear as they may think.
neochick-14
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

yes there are huricans in fall.
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

^ But Cher didn't state that there are hurricanes during Fall. I based it on here

http://fogu.com/hm8/basics/weather.php
fishy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I got lucky in Summer, I didn't get any typhoons. :)
But Summer was a pain, only made 20000 gold from it. D<
I'm just in the Fall season, so this is really helpful. Thanks!
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So far, I experience one typhoon. Hopefully, no typhoon until I finished my first Summer season (I'm so sloww...) Anyways, (other than my rant on hurricanes during Fall) I'm thankful that you make this thread. I got my whole Fall planned out just following your guide. Hopefully, it doesn't rain too much in Fall.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I don't know how I missed this thread, but good work. I was planning on doing something like that, but you already took care of it before I did. Here I am wondering what I did wrong with my other crop.
Shinkako
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Just wanted to chime in that this is an amazing resource! I'm working towards a greenhouse, even though I'm in year two. I didn't have yams for fall, but that's kind of a good thing, since my first fall felt like 90% rain!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You forgot to factor in the cost for the bag(s) of seeds. The calculations right now is not profit, but the revenue.
HMaddict:)
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

cinnamon_yuki wrote:Hmmm... Could anyone clarify if there is hurricanes during Fall? >_>

So far as HM goes, I know only two natural calamities that Marvelous incorporate in their HM games, which is Summer=Typhoon and Winter=Blizzard.

While playing IoH, I wasn't able to experience Hurricanes during Fall. Is this a new add-on in SI?

:?: :?:
SI still follows the classic hm ways and the logical times for things to occur. Theres only two types of storms in only 2 seasons. Hurricanes/typhoons in summer and blizzards in winter. So to answer your question, no there is no hurricanes in fall.

EDIT: oh sorry I didn't see your question was answered. I failed to check if it was-brain fart. I'm having quite a few of those today.
KawaiiCherry
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

You must have spent a lot of time on it! *Claps* >.< Kudos and thankies for the information!