Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 06, 2020 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Melody Muse
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thank you so much! This is very helpful!

mlc-neochick-14
Post Posted: Sep 22, 2010 6:32 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

This is uber usefull. THANK YOU =) I really like this. thanks again it's really helpfull. I didn't know what to give everyone and omg this help. Now I can get more islands. YAY

wtf_r_u_doin
Post Posted: Dec 01, 2010 7:32 pm 
Anonymous Fish

And all this time I thought they only accepted loved gifts...

Newbie Needs a Name
Post Posted: Dec 03, 2010 12:23 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Ok, I went to the main site and I read this entire thread and I didn't see Alisa listed. (If I missed it, I apologize.) So what does Nathan's ward like?

Melody Muse
Post Posted: Dec 03, 2010 12:42 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Newbie Needs a Name wrote:
Ok, I went to the main site and I read this entire thread and I didn't see Alisa listed. (If I missed it, I apologize.) So what does Nathan's ward like?

All I know is that she likes ice cream, sorry. For a while Alisa and Dirk were secret bachelor(ette)s, so we weren't sure if they were wooable. But in SI she likes icecream (her favorite), and flowers and chestnuts. It might be different in TV, but I am sure the icecream is a good bet!

Newbie Needs a Name
Post Posted: Dec 05, 2010 10:59 am 
Anonymous Fish

Melody Muse wrote:
All I know is that she likes ice cream, sorry. For a while Alisa and Dirk were secret bachelor(ette)s, so we weren't sure if they were wooable. But in SI she likes ice cream (her favorite), and flowers and chestnuts. It might be different in TV, but I am sure the ice cream is a good bet!

Thanks much! I just got the recipe and I'll try that in a couple days.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jan 02, 2011 3:41 pm 
Anonymous Fish

What's gelatin? :?:

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Will gives you a firefly flower for your birthday, not red grass.and you can also get it from the rabbits I beleive.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jan 28, 2011 11:24 am 
Anonymous Fish

Wow, thanks! Very helpful! K, question: I'm trying to get the head of household sunstone from Lily, and she's at three hearts, but the event won't trigger! Do I really have to get the 5 gift sunstone first, or am I just coming at the wrong time? Really want to get Mystic island up, ASAP, so I can marry 1. Vaughn 2. Will or 3. Denny, I haven't decided yet, LOL, so PLEEEEEEEASE help!!!!! :shock:

Naty17
Post Posted: Jan 28, 2011 11:33 am 
Anonymous Fish

Anonymous Fish wrote:
What's gelatin? :?:

Gelatin is this candy stuff that you can find in the mine on Volcano island. To get it, you have to water the lava three times in a row. Most lava globs contain gelatin, but some unlucky ones are a waste of time, and don't contain a thing. :? Lava globs can contain up to 3 pieces of gelatin, and these are very useful for gifts, especially if you're trying to get the 5 gift sunstones!
Hope I helped! :P

HMluver1299
Post Posted: Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am 
Anonymous Fish

:heart: Thanks! SOO helpful!

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Feb 17, 2011 12:10 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Will gives you a firefly flower for your birthday, not red grass.and you can also get it from the rabbits I beleive.

Actually, he gives you a Red Magicgrass FLOWER. Not to be confused with red grass itself.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Feb 18, 2011 7:58 am 
Anonymous Fish

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Actually, he gives you a Red Magicgrass FLOWER. Not to be confused with red grass itself.

Sorry, the villagers actually can give you one of 3 gifts. Will gives you a Red Magic flower, a Firefly flower or a Pinkcat flower.

gentlegirlfarmer1228
Post Posted: Mar 27, 2011 1:30 am 
Disabled: By request

VERY helpful... thanks a bunch! :) it's okay if Mark won't give me sunstones. He will forever be my fave SI bachelor. :heart:

TheMegg009
Post Posted: Apr 29, 2011 12:21 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

THANK YOU! It is very Very VERY VERY helpful!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next