Pro or con? Vaughn or Will? - last Chance

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Farmercutie
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ladies, PLEASE help me decide!

Here's my dilemma:
I played basically the same game (IoH) and settled for Denny when I REALLYwanted to marry the cowboy Vaughn. In that game I did everything I could and THEN got married. I mainly love these games because of the family aspect of it, and the baby takes 4 years to finally walk. So in this game I'm trying to get marriage out of the way so I can see my baby grow up. SO once again I tried to get Vaughn outta my head because he takes too long, but I couldn't help but give him porridge every time he came to town. I based this game on Will, I went all out like a total loser and even printed a packet listing all his heart events and favorites, I visited him everyday and tried SO hard to get those STUPID RABBITS :bunny: to find me ONE STINKIN FIREFLYFLOWER BY WILLS BIRTHDAY! (they never did- but it's now the day after his birthday and I can marry him in a week n e way) but I don't know if I want to marry Will.. I saved right before seeing the proposal event and when I saw it I was so happy and stuff but... Idk!

SKIP TO ABOUT HERE IF U WANT TO CHEAT A LITTLE:

Ik some of u are probly thinking THEN MARRY HIM! but I don't want to have the feeling I did in the other game when I married Denny and then I saw Vaughn and was like... I really wish I saw what marrige was like with him... But u know it works both ways, if I marry will I'll be mad I didn't marry Vaughn, if I marry Vaughn I'll see Will and wish I married him! Cuz I heard will is alot more interesting after marrige than the others because he's creepy, bit that's what made me doubt marrying him! Right after I proposed, I talked to him again and I already saw what people ment by creepy! He gave me a funny like distant stare and said you will be my treasured bride. ???? It was like murder creepy, in my opinion. I didn't think it was like haha creepy.

SKIP TO HERE IF YOU WANNA CHEAT A LOT

So idk? Should I go with will? He sounds creepy now and I don't like his hair and looking back on it I don't like how proper he is, but it's only year one and it's fall and according to my calculations I won't be able to marry Vaughn until a year from now. What would I do until then? I'm easily unlocking sunstones and I wanna use them, but like I said I don't want there to be nothing left to do!!! What do I do!?!?!

P.s I'm SOOOOO sorry for how insanely long that was!
Ariel
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

I'm really sorry, sweetie, but asking us about who you should marry is against the rules.
The rule wrote:If you don't have the ability to make your own decisions and must ask the other forum members who you should marry, what to name your cows, etc., the topic will be locked. The game's adventure is for you to decide and no one else.
If you want my personal opinion, then I will say that you should marry Vaughn. Will's marriage comments are kinda annoying.