Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 06, 2020 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject: Re: Warning Glitches List.
Post Posted: Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Now that i read this i have to be careful about glitches.i hate it when a glitch happens.

suzy parsley
Post Posted: Jan 23, 2012 8:13 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

I haven't came across any glitches myself yet. Only game freezes, but that happened only once.

Chelsea <3
Post Posted: Feb 25, 2012 4:30 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Hmmm.... I think this might be a glitch:
When I pick up my dog and run underneath the trees on Sprout Island (near the hotel) I can't see myself but my dog pops up above the trees so it looks like its flying when I'm holding it. Its kinda funny when you watch it :lol:

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Apr 24, 2017 12:07 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Sorry about being years after! I found one in the mine where my wonderfuls don't work. They work in my field just fine. It's just that every darn time I try to use my watering can or hoe in the mine they act like they have NO wonderfuls on them (I hold Y, they glow... and it doesn't work). I had two blue on my hoe and one yellow on my watering can. I gave up on that file and used the glitch that deletes your saved data (shutting the system off mid save) hopefully that will fix it.

Ronin19
Post Posted: Apr 26, 2017 3:12 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Anonymous Fish wrote:
Sorry about being years after! I found one in the mine where my wonderfuls don't work. They work in my field just fine. It's just that every darn time I try to use my watering can or hoe in the mine they act like they have NO wonderfuls on them (I hold Y, they glow... and it doesn't work). I had two blue on my hoe and one yellow on my watering can. I gave up on that file and used the glitch that deletes your saved data (shutting the system off mid save) hopefully that will fix it.

It's not a glitch; wonderfuls will only work on your field. Also, don't post in topics over 10 days old, no matter what.