* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Aug 08, 2020 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject: Help with fireworks festival
Post Posted: Apr 16, 2017 5:02 am 
Anonymous Fish

I have a strange problem... I can't get the festival to start. I married Will and when I go to the Meadow, everyone is there, I talk to everyone, then go to Gannon and tell him to start the festival, but he just says I came alone and should have brought someone... And then the festival doesn't start and I can't leave either... What can I do except for ignoring the festival?

Anna_Lynn
Post Posted: Apr 16, 2017 8:43 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

I got this from the fogu website here: http://fogu.com/hm8/events/festivals_summer.php

"This is a "date" festival. After 6:00 pm, take the boat (or teleport) to the Meadow Island. A large number of bachelor and bachelorettes will be there, and if one of them has a green heart color or higher, you can ask him or her to watch the fireworks show with you. If none of the candidates have a high enough friendship level, you will get stuck watching the festival fireworks with Gannon.

Shea, Alisa, the Witch Princess, and Mark/Chelsea do not participate in this date festival.

The person who you choose to watch fireworks with will earn +700 fp.

Attendees: Charlie, Denny, Eliza, Elliot, Gannon Lanna, Lily, Julia, Natalie, Pierre, Sabrina, Trent, Vaughn, and Will."

I...really don't know what to say... I've never played long enough to get married in SI. The only thing I can think of is that your husband doesn't have a green heart or higher? Otherwise, did you talk to Will x-number of times to initiate the prompt of watching the fireworks with him? The only other hypothesis I have, is that the festival is glitched after marriage, specifically if you are married to Will. (Though, I highly doubt that would be the case, but who knows :?)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Apr 16, 2017 11:43 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

It has been a while but you're supposed to meet up with your spouse at the house before the festival. However, I haven't played in years so my old mind could be missing something. I just remember going to the festival with Elliott and child.