* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 30, 2020 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Rotten Seeds
  Post subject: Help !!!
Post Posted: Dec 21, 2012 1:05 am 
Anonymous Fish

Omg money is so hard,i'm always get tired when visiting the mine.Got any Tips?

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
  Post subject: Re: Help !!!
Post Posted: Dec 21, 2012 2:42 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Cheat.
Spoiler:
JK :D
Well SI is one of the HM games who hard to get the money.
If you tired with mining, why not you try to grow fast crops or raising a bunch of livestock.
Or you can go to around the island to foraging item.

Sorry if it's don't help you much, because if you want to earn money, You have to work hard to get it.

bbgirl1299
Post Posted: Dec 21, 2012 6:05 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Pretty much, that. I don't understand the mining buzz. I usually get to go about 5 times per season, and only get about 3000G each time, so it's really not a reliable source of money.

Crops are the main income source in this game. Grow many different kinds, especially turnips. I reccomend 1 field of potatoes and 2 of turnips, but you can make your own decisions. Probably check out the first sticky(the one about crop profits).

Chickens are also nice, once you buy one its about 400G per day(if you sell both eggs). Try to get as many as possible, because the first couple upgrades are pretty cheap. I'm in late summer of year 1, and I just got my 3rd chicken.
Cows are of course far superior when it comes to Gold, but they're also hard to get, because of the cost of the barn. You have to work for it, especially in the begining. That's my next goal.

Forage, of course.

Fishing is pretty awesome. 70-100G per fish in the begining, so do that with your spare time&stamina.

Mushroom Island is also nice for some extra cash, especially in summer and fall.

Wow. That was long. This happens a lot to me. XD But that's my advice(it's what I do), so I hope I helped some! :)

Rotten Seeds
Post Posted: Dec 21, 2012 9:52 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Heh thanks :lala: