* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 31, 2020 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Kittyfarmer
Post Posted: Feb 05, 2013 3:36 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

As the title says - I've run into some trouble trying to unlock Chelsea. Or so it seems at least, as I am not aware of what I'm missing/doing wrong.

I raised all 15 main islands (aside of Sunny), unlocked all villagers aside of the Mineral Town ones, got the bridge to Link Island built... that stuff was finished in late Fall of year 1, now I have mid-Winter and still no sign of Chelsea. I tried skipping a few days ahead without saving to see if she was just a bit late, but no.

So I'm wondering, what am I missing? Do I maybe need all island-connecting bridges built after all? Or does she take longer to appear then other villagers after meeting her requirements?

I remember I had no problem unlocking Mark on my girl file. Most curious, this is.

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Post Posted: Feb 05, 2013 3:42 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Yeah, you need to visit each area at least once, it mean if you haven't build the bridge to the greenhuse, rice, fruit islands, you can't unlock chelsea/mark

Kittyfarmer
Post Posted: Feb 05, 2013 4:06 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan wrote:
Yeah, you need to visit each area at least once, it mean if you haven't build the bridge to the greenhuse, rice, fruit islands, you can't unlock chelsea/mark

Alright, thank you! I was almost worried I had a glitch going on.

But well, then Chelsea will have to wait a bit longer now. Because currently I'm keeping Gannon busy expanding my chicken coop, barn, and fridge... and then some. XD Winter has always been building time for me. Sorry, Chelsea, but the actually feathery chicks will have to come first right now ^^ Once the green sprites are back from vacation after my aforementioned building hype and back on spot to lower material cost/amount, I'll build the bridges then :)

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Post Posted: Feb 06, 2013 7:42 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Good luck then~ :wink:

Kittyfarmer
Post Posted: Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Actually, it turns out I didn't have to build all bridges, btw. My mistake was that I had risen all the islands, but had never visited Link Island since I had done so, and had thus never gotten their 'preview images'. (That little scene which zooms diagonally over the islands in an overview).

Nevertheless built the bridges to Fruit and Rice islands by now so I can started with growing their stuff in year 2. But I'll wait with Greenhouse island since I don't plan on building the actual Greenhouse yet either.