Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I have photoshop (yayy~ :heart: )

I can do it if you want :)
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

so it appears that the movement for this is growing and well i could Publish it if you need me too we all could start a joint YouTube channel for these
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:so it appears that the movement for this is growing and well i could Publish it if you need me too we all could start a joint YouTube channel for these
That's a great idea :)
pink girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

to shan o 123 and kam I want to say sorry to u guys I was wrong and this dose sounds fun :) I can't help out but good luck
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

@ Pink Girl im sure it will be fine from what ive seen they are pretty lax and im sure you could help in some way anyway back to the subject who exactly is going to write this thing?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:@ Pink Girl im sure it will be fine from what ive seen they are pretty lax and im sure you could help in some way anyway back to the subject who exactly is going to write this thing?
Pink girl I forgive you :)

On topic

I could write it if it's ok with you guys it's my way of helping because I can't be a voice I need some ideas

I'm going to sleep on it good nigh :)
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

well so when you get back up to this Shan do you have any idea how long this thing is because YouTube has time restrictions so we may have to cut it into parts
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can turn off the time restrictions. I don't remember how, though.

In any case, there's no reason this needs to be more than 5 minutes long. Again, since this is your first project with whatever group ends up working on it, it's best to keep it short and simple
StyxFan
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I don't think I can help you guys out in any way. (too busy playing my new copy of mfomt) :) Anyways, I would like to wish you guys good luck! I hope you guys will end up making something awesome! And I'll keep looking after the thread to check on your guys' progress!
Once again, good luck! (hopefully I'll be one of the first people to see the movie thingy)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ummm I think between 5 to 10 minutes should be ok but if we had to make it longer put it in parts

I do have 1 idea now I do like the jungle idea :) now how about if someone is getting married and they need aome flowers from the jungle and they get lost
pink girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

no I'm in summer school si to much homework good luck
midnighttherabbit
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

For a story, how about;

The characters are having a party, just the bachelor/ettes...
They play truth or dare!
(That's all I have right now, I've been script writing all day, I can't do three story's at once... :()
Maybe it should be longer than 5-10 minutes? Like, an episode for each dare? And each one messes up the island and everyone in it, more and more?
For example, let's do... Vaughns! (In th style of a script)
Chelsea: Your turn, Vaughn! (Happy/laughing face)
Vaughn: W-what? (Blushy)
Lanna: Oooh! I have a cute dare! (Blushing)
Lanna: Vaughny, I dare you to eat a carrot!
Vaughn: No. (Sad/repulsed/GTFO face)

That's just a bit of it, but, that would be a cute story... *goes to write fan fiction*
pink girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

pink girl wrote:no I'm in summer school si to much homework good luck
Oops I meant I have to much homework and I know I forgot my pink color but I have to go now
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

midnighttherabbit wrote:For a story, how about;

The characters are having a party, just the bachelor/ettes...
They play truth or dare!
(That's all I have right now, I've been script writing all day, I can't do three story's at once... :()
Maybe it should be longer than 5-10 minutes? Like, an episode for each dare? And each one messes up the island and everyone in it, more and more?
For example, let's do... Vaughns! (In th style of a script)
Chelsea: Your turn, Vaughn! (Happy/laughing face)
Vaughn: W-what? (Blushy)
Lanna: Oooh! I have a cute dare! (Blushing)
Lanna: Vaughny, I dare you to eat a carrot!
Vaughn: No. (Sad/repulsed/GTFO face)

That's just a bit of it, but, that would be a cute story... *goes to write fan fiction*
:lala:
That's not a bad idea but do you think that game would be a little to much? I'm just asking :)
April m
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Keep the party leave out thuth or dare