Harvest moon movie makers page 54

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:Hey Shan could you send me 9 again i cant find and where does the one thats labeled ø go?
Ok I'll send 9.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Good luck guys
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Do you still need help with the writing?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Good luck guys
I think the need voice actors now
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Good luck guys
This
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm surprised bumping isn't against the forum rules. There's an unusually high number of "anonymous fishies" in this thread. Bets on how many are from the same IP, AND an already registered user?
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Hey Shan hows everyhting going with the movie file i sent?
GUYS WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM
i cant find the channel not even the link on the front page will take me to the channel
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:Hey Shan hows everyhting going with the movie file i sent?
i cant find the channel not even the link on the front page will take me to the channel
Good I'm just waiting for kam to say what to do next. I can't watch it on my phone though so tomorrow I'm going to watch it on my laptop :)
Barajou-sei
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:I'm surprised bumping isn't against the forum rules. There's an unusually high number of "anonymous fishies" in this thread. Bets on how many are from the same IP, AND an already registered user?
Yeah, this. It's nice that you guys are so supportive of their project, but you're kind of spamming. One person or thirty, you might be making it a little hard to track actual progress on the movie through the thread for the people working on it. Tone it down a bit, maybe? <3
Oh and good luck from me as well. I can't wait to see it!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Barajou-sei wrote:
Anonymous Fish wrote:I'm surprised bumping isn't against the forum rules. There's an unusually high number of "anonymous fishies" in this thread. Bets on how many are from the same IP, AND an already registered user?
Yeah, this. It's nice that you guys are so supportive of their project, but you're kind of spamming. One person or thirty, you might be making it a little hard to track actual progress on the movie through the thread for the people working on it. Tone it down a bit, maybe? <3
Thank you so much guys but this person is right.

Anyway on topic
@ kam
Is the video ok?
Kam
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:Hey Shan hows everyhting going with the movie file i sent?
Try this link. If it doesn't work, just search YouTube for "Harvest MoonMovies123"
Barajou-sei wrote:
I don't think it would really count as bumping, since even though this thread isn't exactly a thrill-a-minute, we haven't gone through any periods where we're at risk of going over the 10-day rule.

Though, yeah, we appreciate all the support but having full pages of Fishies wishing us luck does clutter up the thread a bit. :lol:
midnighttherabbit
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

GOOD LUCK GUUUYYSSSS!!!!!1!!! :D lolz! :D
:roll: :( :bunny: :o :P 8)

(Sarcasm, in case you didn't notice)
LanceTheTurtle
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

midnighttherabbit wrote:GOOD LUCK GUUUYYSSSS!!!!!1!!! :D lolz! :D
:roll: :( :bunny: :o :P 8)
(Sarcasm, in case you didn't notice)
tis like u didnt even read the potsts midnight
wut r we gunna do with u midnight

Barajou-sei's a stand up guy. Thanks for saying what a few of us have been thinking. <3
I love you fishies, and I'm so happy you're fans, but please wait patiently!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

ummmmmm

kam i cant open it either um let me think @ nostalgia can you help me and kam we cant open the video file that you emailed me let me think can you just put it on youtube for us ? i dont know what to do ?
Nostalgia is cheap
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

GUYS ITS ON YOUTUBE NOW