Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 31, 2020 12:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 896 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next
Shan O 123
  Post subject: Re: Anyone wanna do it?
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 3:47 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Hey kam did you enjoy my part would u change anything?

Nostalgia is cheap wrote:
maybe we could do it like maybe Chelsea or someone gets lost in the jungle and Mark and Vaughan goes to save Her

That's good :) ahh I got it how about this Julia wanted to show something to Natalie and Chelsea then they get lost the 3 girls keep walking and walking but they keep getting lost. Anyway Elliot Vaughn mark and will was getting worried about the girls so Vaughn will and mark went to find them Elliot stayed back anyway the girls end up at shea's tent but shea wasn't home but the girls didn't know shea lived there so they stayed for the night the boy's went to the jungle they saw shea and they asked him if he saw the girls but he haven't seen them then it got really late shea said let's go to my tent for the night so they went to shea's tent once they got there they saw the girls.

I hope you all enjoy feel free to change anything :)

Last edited by Shan O 123 on Jul 08, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kam
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 3:52 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I like the general idea, but I'm still unclear as to what you're planning on doing exactly. Do you plan on doing a fan video with actual game footage, or one with fan-made animation?

As for the story idea, it seems a little simple, but a simple story is probably the best for this sort of thing. Maybe if y'all decide to do a few more, once you've figured out how well y'all work together and what does and doesn't work in the videos you can try something more complex

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 4:26 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

we may not be the best movie makers but were the ones Ushi deserves but not the ones they need right now so we'll criticize them because they can take it because they are not our movie makers they silently make movies a watchful group a Movie Knight

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 5:07 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I was thing like a how can I put this like a drawing type of thing on the comptroller

Maybe Something like this if not we can think of something different

We'll see

Last edited by Shan O 123 on Jul 08, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kam
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 5:09 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Well, you should start by finding someone who can animate. A flash animation would be easiest, and plenty of people know how to use it. It might be best to find out what sort of skill set you have to work with before you make your final decision on that

Incidentally, are you planning on having speech boxes pop up like in the game, or do you want voice acting? 'Cause I might be able to do some of that if you don't mind waiting for me to get a new microphone. I think my voice might be suitable for Lanna (though I can't sing), the kids, and maybe Chelsea

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 5:29 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

maybe we could use photoshop i could put it together and possibly publish it and add some music in editing software

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 5:31 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kam wrote:
Well, you should start by finding someone who can animate. A flash animation would be easiest, and plenty of people know how to use it. It might be best to find out what sort of skill set you have to work with before you make your final decision on that

Incidentally, are you planning on having speech boxes pop up like in the game, or do you want voice acting? 'Cause I might be able to do some of that if you don't mind waiting for me to get a new microphone. I think my voice might be suitable for Lanna (though I can't sing), the kids, and maybe Chelsea

I think that speech boxes would be easier but if you guys want to do vices then that's fine :) kam I'll add lanna to the list of characters :)

maybe we could use photoshop i could put it together and possibly publish it and add some music in editing software

Do it I like Photoshop :)

Last edited by Shan O 123 on Jul 08, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 5:32 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

well we could always ask around Ushi for people to help on the voice acting maybe get Twilit in on it and Colin might

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 5:58 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

well we could always ask around Ushi for people to help on the voice acting maybe get Twilit in on it and Colin might

Before that we need to make a storyline and think of characters

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 6:02 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Shan O 123 wrote:
Kam wrote:

I think that speech boxes would be easier but if you guys want to do vices then that's fine :) kam I'll add lanna to the list of characters :)

but i dont have photoshop i dont even know where to get it

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Shan O 123 wrote:
Kam wrote:

We can try something else I think you buy it somewhere like Walmart or target but I'm not sure

I just looked on Walmart.com they do have Photoshop if u live by Walmart

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 6:40 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Shan O 123 wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Kam wrote:

We can try something else I think you buy it somewhere like Walmart or target but I'm not sure

$100 0-0 wow thats a lot of cash
-

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 6:51 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Shan O 123 wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Kam wrote:

$100 0-0 wow thats a lot of cash
-

Yep we can try something else

LanceTheTurtle
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 7:04 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

That sounds fun. I can animate. I can also voice act, and help edit the story if you need assistance.
And... Flash.

I could do any of the female voices, especially if you want Lanna to have a singing bit~ Julia... I never got a really good feel on how her voice should sound. Witch Princess would certainly be the easiest to voice.

But a bit of sound advice: If you are going to enlist the help and take the time from others' schedules who are willing to assist you, make sure you have a well-developed idea. It's all in the pitch! You will be excited to know that tons of people would be willing to invest in your idea if it's a good one. I don't hate what you've written, I would just like to see it with a more definitive plot, point, and perspective if I'm going to lend a hand.

And of course there will need to be more animators than myself to help do backgrounds, coloring, texturing, etc. (things aside from basic lineart and coloring on bigger projects are faster, more successful, and easier with multiple artists). Two or three of us is enough.
So do your best! Pitch a story that's worth animating, and display some well-developed characters & character interaction and I would be more than happy to help you out!

Nostalgia is cheap
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2013 7:32 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

well time to help out but first i must go get YOGA PANTS they supposedly are helpful

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 896 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next