How long to marry Vaughn?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Kittyfarmer
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I'm about to start a new game in SI, where I finally wanna play as a girl for once. I'm not completely decided who I'll go for yet, but Vaughn is a possible candidate, so I wanted to ask you guys for your experience - how long does it take to marry him?

I'd like to marry as soon as possible to harvest free lunches and to get the kid quickly, cause it takes forever to grow up anyway.
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

The earliest I've managed to marry him is in mid-year 2, I think.

If you plan on marrying him, work on getting a cow and a kitchen as soon as possible so you can make his favorite gift, porridge.
It also helps if you work on befriending the Indigo Sprites for their friendship multiplier enchantment.
Kittyfarmer
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Sir Stardust wrote:The earliest I've managed to marry him is in mid-year 2, I think.

If you plan on marrying him, work on getting a cow and a kitchen as soon as possible so you can make his favorite gift, porridge.
It also helps if you work on befriending the Indigo Sprites for their friendship multiplier enchantment.
Wow, wouldn't have thought you can marry him this early, that's nice to know! :lala:

Thanks for the tips too. Yep, a cow will be one of the first things to get in this playthrough, and I plan to raise mushroom island first since he likes the clusters and some dishes made from the shrooms. Using the sprites to raise his friendship faster is a great idea, I probably wouldn't have thought of this :lol: I tend to forget that they can do that in this game, cause I'm so used to them doing only farming or chore-related stuff in past HMs.