How to show villagers their favorite wild animal?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
WonderBre
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know that you have to get the animals up to 3 hearts and ask them to work for you but so far I have been unable to find them on the islands while they are working. Is there something else I need to be doing? I only have the badgers so far and have tried 3 times to find them while they are out searching.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I don't think you can in this game? You definitely cannot take wild animals off of animal island, and they only hunt/explore on animal island. TL;DR, they will never "swim" out to other islands so you can show them to villagers, and I'm 99% sure no one even has a favorite wild animal in this HM/SOS installment.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The wild animals will appear on certain islands while they're working; perhaps they were stuck behind someone's house so you couldn't see them?

Anonymous, you can indeed show the wild animals to villagers. There's even a screen shot on the wild animal page of the Fogu guide.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:The wild animals will appear on certain islands while they're working; perhaps they were stuck behind someone's house so you couldn't see them?

Anonymous, you can indeed show the wild animals to villagers. There's even a screen shot on the wild animal page of the Fogu guide.
Okay, thank you! I'll keep trying. :)