Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 06, 2020 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Tsuruka
Post Posted: Nov 21, 2009 2:04 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I was fooling around with the wedding sprites a little because I think that Elliot would smile at his own wedding, so I thought I'd share them with you. I own maybe three pixels of them, so you're more than free to use them without credit. Enjoy. :3

Image Image

Fretka
Post Posted: Nov 22, 2009 10:46 am 
Disabled: User Name Change

And here is mine. I made it long time ago:

neochick-14
Post Posted: Nov 24, 2009 6:06 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

they all have gowns and are all soooo preety in them but my favroite is Chelsa

FTisawesome
Post Posted: Nov 24, 2009 6:07 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Fretka wrote:

Beautiful! If only you could marry her... ^^That would be her wedding dress!

Fretka
Post Posted: Nov 24, 2009 9:15 am 

Thanks. I made the special dress for her, because she is a special bachelorette :) Too bad we can't marry her :/

WildArms
Post Posted: Dec 05, 2009 3:33 pm 

woa chelsea looks nice O_O, but is hard to get her on the island -.-

Leon
Post Posted: Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Fretka wrote:

That's pretty darn good. Makes me wonder if people will make images like that with Karen and Popuri's Sunshine Island sprites. It would definitely be worth seeing. :)

Fretka
Post Posted: Dec 08, 2009 5:42 am 

Leon wrote:
That's pretty darn good. Makes me wonder if people will make images like that with Karen and Popuri's Sunshine Island sprites. It would definitely be worth seeing. :)

^_^

Last edited by Fretka on Dec 08, 2009 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leon
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2009 2:44 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Fretka wrote:
Leon wrote:

^_^

Whoa, nice! Great job!
Seeing these images got me thinking, though. Do you think :-| is over in Mineral town right now working on his farm, married to Ann, Elli, or Mary? They should have made him make a cameo appearance at least once, that would have been a real :!: moment.

But damn, now I wish I could marry Karen in the game just like back when I was playing BTN.

Fretka
Post Posted: Dec 09, 2009 4:20 am 

Marrying the people from Mineral Town would have been nice. I was shocked when I read they were already married to our rivals. The fangirls were pissed because they couldn't marry Trent, who finally looks cool and he has no mirror on the head. Marvelous makes new games and new characters, so probably we won't get a chance for marrying the old bachelors/bachelorettes from MT :?

Leon
Post Posted: Dec 12, 2009 7:44 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Fretka wrote:
Marrying the people from Mineral Town would have been nice. I was shocked when I read they were already married to our rivals. The fangirls were pissed because they couldn't marry Trent, who finally looks cool and he has no mirror on the head. Marvelous makes new games and new characters, so probably we won't get a chance for marrying the old bachelors/bachelorettes from MT :?

Someday they'll make a Harvest Moon where travel between all the previous towns in the game is possible, and all the bachelorettes and bachelors are available again. Hopefully..

...wishful thinking. lol

Fretka
Post Posted: Dec 14, 2009 5:19 am 

That would be nice :)

You are born in Mineral Town and you are able to choose where you wanna live: Sunshine Islands, ForgetMeNotValley, Flowerbud Village, Harmonica Town, Sugar Town, Breeze Town, Bluebell or Konohana.

Milion people to woo! =P

thunderskain
Post Posted: Dec 14, 2009 6:23 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Fretka wrote:
That would be nice :)

You are born in Mineral Town and you are able to choose where you wanna live: Sunshine Islands, ForgetMeNotValley, Flowerbud Village, Harmonica Town, Sugar Town, Breeze Town, Bluebell or Konohana.

Milion people to woo! =P

Stop imaging too vast . A game where you can travel from forgetmenotvalley to mineral town would be good. Or one from sunny island to the sunshine island.

Fretka
Post Posted: Dec 14, 2009 7:52 am 

thunderskain wrote:
Stop imaging too vast . A game where you can travel from forgetmenotvalley to mineral town would be good. Or one from sunny island to the sunshine island.

But it wouldn't make a sense. The Sunny Island and the Sunshine Islands are inhabited by the same people XD Better would be Sunshine Islands -- Mineral Town. The people from MT arrive on the SI after all.

Leon
Post Posted: Dec 19, 2009 12:42 pm 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

How is that too vast? There are like 20 people on this island. 20 people. Think about that.
You're thinking that it would be played the same way as the Harvest Moons of today are? Where you have to befriend every villager to a certain amount of hearts before you get the full effect of the game? No, I think at that point they'll have it play much differently. There are so many other games out there that use lots of NPCs to such great effect without making it seem overwhelming.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next