About Rune Factory User Guides

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
bitsy_bites5
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Something I was wondering about with the Rune Factory board. With the Japanese release of RF5 this past summer and the international release in the new year, would it be possible to move the stickied RF4 user guides to the user guides sub-board? While the main board having the stickied guides works right now, I imagine that once RF5 is available internationally that more user guides for that will start being put together and will be taking up most of the board's first page, leaving a good portion of conversational topics getting pushed out of focus resulting in the same conversations being restarted repeatedly. I worry that this could lead to a lot of frustration for the forum members and anonymous users and might result in fighting between old and new users.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Don't worry; the board always gets restructured as needed when new games come up :) New games usually get their own forum. It'll be arranged! One way or another. With the changing dev teams and all, Rune Factory may well have a bigger following on Fogu than Bokumono's main line, now, so I'm betting RF5 will warrant its own forum...but the mods and Cherubae always manage something that works.