It is currently Jul 18, 2018 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Robinstar
Post Posted: Feb 15, 2018 8:04 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

So the guide says this:

Quote:
Whichever girl (or guy if you are only friends with Katie) you have your best relations with will show up. There will be some small talk between the two of you and then a glowing urn will appear. The moon will collect the moon's light and the love between you and the girl (or guy) you like most. After the scene finishes, the girl (or guY) you are with takes the urn and says she (or he) will give it to Katie.

I’m so confused. How could there be a « homosexual » option that no one in the entire fandom ever mentions? I looked it up to try to find images, or videos, or just discussions, and found nothing. So of course I decided to test it out. I went after Joe and completely avoided the girls besides what was necessary for the Moondrop Dew event. I was doubtful until I got sick and got to see Joe come to take care of me. Then I got excited. That was pretty great. But then I got nervous as it was almost time. Katie’s dialog wasn’t like when I did the event with Lyla. I panicked and showed her weeds a couple of times and then tried to get sick again to see who would take care of me. Failed at getting sick. Wow. But, yeah, it was Katie that showed up for the Moondrop Dew thing. Did I screw up somehow, or is the guide just wrong? So far, it seems that the guide is wrong, but this would be a really baffling error this time, and I’m really curious on how that came to be. X3

Cherubae
Post Posted: Feb 15, 2018 8:49 pm 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

An old fansite wrote the guide for STH, so I'm assuming it's just worded oddly.