Account help!

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
TerranigmaFreak
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I don't know why I can't log in to my account. I forgot what email I signed up with and I can't retrieve my password!

How do I prove I'm Terranigma Freak?

Cher, remember I found the 97th magi rock in Terranigma in the Japanese version in the Quintet Building? Your HM3 GBC site used to have animal sound effects (maybe they're still there but my no script is blocking it?) and I told you you can rip better sounds from your PS1 HM BTN disc using a tool online. I sent you a scan from Nintendo Power with a lot of the names for the fishes in LOTR 2. Recently you wanted to send me some Fire Emblem Awakening stuff from Famitsu I believe, but I already got a copy from my friends.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Never mind, I'm back in. I messed up my password with a recently changed password.
Last edited by Terranigma Freak on Nov 24, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TerranigmaFreak
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

« Snuggly Bunny », now that I changed my email, the board loged me out and won't let me log in until I get approved. The mix up was due to me losing my old yahoo email password. :(
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The board will lock accounts that have had major changes to them until I unlock them. You should be good to go now.
Terranigma Freak
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:The board will lock accounts that have had major changes to them until I unlock them. You should be good to go now.
Yeah, I figured that was the case. It's just unnerving to be locked out again when you accidentally lock yourself out before.