cooking recipes

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
bartimascochrane
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It took me 5 years to figure out to make a choclete cookie :lol: it is in a oven i takes a cookie choclate and butter. :!: how to make yogurt milk and white grass who knew. :shock: how to make cornflakes milk and corn where do you get corn :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: french toast bread oil butter.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="bartimascochrane"]It took me 5 years to figure out to make a choclete cookie :lol: it is in a oven i takes a cookie choclate and butter. :!: how to make yogurt milk and white grass who knew. :shock: how to make cornflakes milk and corn where do you get corn :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: french toast bread oil butter. im sorry i put the wrong recipe in
french toast. :oops: how to make kechthup mixer onion tomatoe. how to make baked rice ball in the oven simple put a rice ball in the oven
rune master
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="Anonymous Fish"][quote="bartimascochrane"]It took me 5 years to figure out to make a choclete cookie :lol: it is in a oven i takes a cookie choclate and butter. :!: how to make yogurt milk and white grass who knew. :shock: how to make cornflakes milk and corn where do you get corn :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: french toast bread oil butter. im sorry i put the wrong recipe in
french toast. :oops: how to make kechthup mixer onion tomatoe. how to make baked rice ball in the oven simple put a rice ball in the oven[/quote]
I hate cooking but thank you for telling me how to make a cookie and butter?
bartimascochrane
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

[quote="rune master"][quote="Anonymous Fish"][quote="bartimascochrane"]It took me 5 years to figure out to make a choclete cookie :lol: it is in a oven i takes a cookie choclate and butter. :!: how to make yogurt milk and white grass who knew. :shock: how to make cornflakes milk and corn where do you get corn :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: french toast bread oil butter. im sorry i put the wrong recipe in
french toast. :oops: how to make kechthup mixer onion tomatoe. how to make baked rice ball in the oven simple put a rice ball in the oven[/quote]
I hate cooking but thank you for telling me how to make a cookie and butter?[/quote] To make a cookie milk and flour butter milk :zzz: