During the flower festival

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Inivier
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

During the flower festival, does it matter what flowers you give people, or can you give anyone anything?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

People will be happy with whichever flowers you choose to give. I've only ever given Super Fresh and Fairly Fresh though so I don't know what their responses would be to anything less than that. You will also win every time if you give away 50 flowers. I don't know if you can win with less than that since I always give away that many.
Terra575
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Here's what it says on fogu's guide:
To be declared the winnter of the festival, you need to give 50 or more flowers.

Flowers include Moondrop, Toy Flower, Pink Cat Flower, Magic Blue Flower, and Magic Red Flower. You cannot use Chamomile, Mint, and Lavender, since those are herbs and not flowers.

When you start the Festival on the 8th, you will earn an extra 500 FP with all of the villagers who are at the festival. During the 4 days, you'll earn you the normal amount of FP for giving the flowers; if a person only "likes" a flower then you'll earn the standard +100 FP. At the end of the festival, if you are crowned the festival winner, you will earn a bonus +1000 FP with the participating villagers. Even if you're not the grand champion of flower giving, you will still get +500 FP.