Farm Degree?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
smonikkims
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I was wondering if anyone had a list of farm degree values for this game - what actions increase the degree by what values. I'd specifically love to know if participating in festivals such as flower, wine and tea increases farm degree or whether it is only the traditional animal and pet festivals that have degree points! Also rival and heart events. I'm not sure why I haven't been able to find a list for this game.

Thanks!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The contest festivals add the most to farm degree (participation = 500 points, 3rd place = 5000, 2nd place = 7000 points, 1st place = 10,000 points). I would imagine non-contest festivals will just earn the participation 500 pts.

rival events are 2000, heart events are 5000.
Steve
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm on Year 5 and have been playing since 2013 and am currently ranked as a Farming Master - is this the highest rank? Do seemingly mundane tasks like watering a crop or picking up a bug et cetera contribute to it?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Yes, using a tool (e.g. watering can) or catching a bug are each worth 10 points each time. I don't have a list of the EN titles for the farm degree ranks, but there's a total of 34 ranks with the top rank requiring 19 million points.
Steve
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:Yes, using a tool (e.g. watering can) or catching a bug are each worth 10 points each time. I don't have a list of the EN titles for the farm degree ranks, but there's a total of 34 ranks with the top rank requiring 19 million points.
WOW! Thank you for the information. :)