Are my animals glitched?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I have 15 animals (5 chickens, 5 cows, and 5 sheep.)
I also have 3 cats and 3 dogs. The cats handle herding the chickens fine with no problems at all. One of my dogs that I've had for a game year, who herds 4 animals, the other two dogs are new so they herd one animal each.

Some how, my cows or sheep seem to keep escaping the barn when they shouldn't. Or the dogs leave one or two out in the field. I have to check the field after the dogs have herded most of them back to the barn, then going into the barn and count them myself to make sure everyone is there. When a storm hits or it rains, one of my livestock is missing. So I go outside, and there they are wandering around the field when they shouldn't be. One occasion, my sheep managed to get out and go to the lower crop field. I'm almost constantly using medicine on them to heal them after they have escaped and refuse to go back in the barn. On a random occasion, my dogs will herd livestock out to the field, I'll walk by the house and a sheep will just walk out the barn and join the rest of the animals on the field.

I don't remember this ever happening on my other save.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

After something happening to my old copy, my sister recently got me another. Apparently a new, sealed copy.

Mine is also doing this! I don't recall my copy before doing it. I don't even have dogs, no one takes my sheep/cow out. But my sheep randomly is just outside...
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My copy isn't new any more, because I've had it years. But when I bought it, it was brand new copy. No one else has played it with me, so I know that no one has done anything to it. I've had a couple of saves before other than my main one, but they never got that far. I don't remember it happening in them either.

I'm glad I'm not the only one this is happening to! :lol: This is some weird glitchy sheep stuff! :eek: