Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Gyuujuice
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

First here are the facts:
- raise alpacas
- beekeeping
- takes place in two different villages
- town names: Bluebell (European style town) and Konohana (Japanese style town)
- the mayor of each town is trying to get you to move into their town
- choose the town you want to move into
- Bluebell has a focus on animals
- Konohana is more involved in crops
- marriage is still a portion of the gameplay
- due out this Winter in Japan

I think if you will only able to grow rice in Konohana and only be able to raise alpacas in Bluebell.
E person
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

wow... this game seems like loads of fun... :roll:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

E person wrote:wow... this game seems like loads of fun... :roll:
We know almost nothing about the new game, so I wouldn't be that pessimistic :/

I'm wondering what kind of characters we will see and how many the old ones is going to be there. I hope the new bachelors/bachelorettes won't be as stereotipical as the current ones. And the problems of the villagers are clearlier. I'm tired of happy-go-me characters :sleep:
Fretka (ushi member)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

^the person above me is me >/
A certain Blue Rose
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
E person wrote:wow... this game seems like loads of fun... :roll:
We know almost nothing about the new game, so I wouldn't be that pessimistic :/

I'm wondering what kind of characters we will see and how many the old ones is going to be there. I hope the new bachelors/bachelorettes won't be as stereotipical as the current ones. And the problems of the villagers are clearlier. I'm tired of happy-go-me characters :sleep:
Yeah, maybe we'll get more moody characters...especially since it smells like the mayors will probably be fighting/determined to get you into their village, and not the other. Sibling conflict, yes? :D

I hope the rival pairings aren't the same either. I'm going to shank something/someone if there is another emo/rude guy with a shy/quiet girl. D:
Fretka (ushi member)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

A certain Blue Rose wrote:
Yeah, maybe we'll get more moody characters...especially since it smells like the mayors will probably be fighting/determined to get you into their village, and not the other. Sibling conflict, yes? :D

I hope the rival pairings aren't the same either. I'm going to shank something/someone if there is another emo/rude guy with a shy/quiet girl. D:
Yes. I bet the mayors are twins.

Yeah. The same rival pairings would be a pain :sleep: I don't wanna see the stereotypes or clones again (shy black-haired girls with huge glasses or tan happy-go-me sea lovers). I would like to see something totally new. Of course, I will be happy if Leia is one of the villagers/bachelorettes.
Blue Rose, yo~
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Fretka (ushi member) wrote:
A certain Blue Rose wrote:

Yes. I bet the mayors are twins.

Yeah. The same rival pairings would be a pain :sleep: I don't wanna see the stereotypes or clones again (shy black-haired girls with huge glasses or tan happy-go-me sea lovers). I would like to see something totally new. Of course, I will be happy if Leia is one of the villagers/bachelorettes.
Well they did a good job in WB as far as different types of personalities/characters go. Not sure about the dialogue, but a step nonetheless~
Lemo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Maybe for a change we'll get a shy/quiet boy and a moody/angsty gir- oh wait that's Nami... Have there been any shy boys? (Ignoring the fact that most angsty boys just end up being shy).

And no more sea-boys! Maybe a merMAN though ^__^
Not a red rose, but a Blue Rose~
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I don't think we've had any shy guys besides M/FoMT!Cliff.

DO WANT MERMAN.
Aeladya Clone
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I like this idea! It's different. I'll definitely have a character from each town :P.
Lemo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Aw Cliffy was good in Mineral Town <3 and hawt is Island...

And merman yes! :D Would be different! Ish.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

It sounds like alot of fun, but I want to know about the controls. IoH was horrible with the controls, If its like Ioh I wont even bother buying it.
eyeofnewt
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

esteban.S wrote:It sounds like alot of fun, but I want to know about the controls. IoH was horrible with the controls, If its like Ioh I wont even bother buying it.
I think Marvelous learned their lesson, since Sunshine Islands has the option of the directional pad.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Yeah they better :) I think games should have the option of the direction pad or the touch screen. Lots of games are like that. Pokemon Ranger and My Sims were good games that had that system.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

esteban.S wrote:It sounds like alot of fun, but I want to know about the controls. IoH was horrible with the controls, If its like Ioh I wont even bother buying it.

Am I the only one who doesn't mind the touch-controls? :?:

Once I got the hang of them, they turned out to be quite easy to use! :)

-Forte

This game sounds sooo fun, btw. :heart: