Rival Marriages?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

crazy cat lady wrote:I always think it's wierd if there are no rival couples.... It seems like my character is the only one that does anything XD
yeah, I agree with you... even though its fun to have my... um... prospects to myself, its still fun to hate on my rival... :P
XxLoveCamxX
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

KaiKai13 wrote:Im actually glad! When ever I want to marry a person in HM they get married to someone else and I feel like killing the rival.
haha yeah, me too! example: in Sunshine Islands, my relationship with Vaughn was reeeaaallllyyy slow because for awhile, I wanted to marry Will. right as I decided on Vaughn, I started seeing like, all his rival heart events, (i was in year five because I took my time) and he got married! I gave sabrina the things she hated most... >:D
*sigh* and my second choice, Will, was taken by Lily. I instead went for Mark. :(
HeartofSnow
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

XxLoveCamxX wrote:
KaiKai13 wrote:Im actually glad! When ever I want to marry a person in HM they get married to someone else and I feel like killing the rival.
haha yeah, me too! example: in Sunshine Islands, my relationship with Vaughn was reeeaaallllyyy slow because for awhile, I wanted to marry Will. right as I decided on Vaughn, I started seeing like, all his rival heart events, (i was in year five because I took my time) and he got married! I gave sabrina the things she hated most... >:D
*sigh* and my second choice, Will, was taken by Lily. I instead went for Mark. :(
if you don't wanna see the rivals events, find out where and when you trigger them and learn to avoid it.
Retasu
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

NO RIVALS D8

I liked when there were pre-planned pairs, it made things a little more interesting. Not to mention competitive, which can be fun sometimes when wooing a bachelor/ette.
[<