Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 04, 2020 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Anonymous Fish
  Post subject: Re: Rival Marriages?
Post Posted: Jul 30, 2011 7:34 pm 
Anonymous Fish

crazy cat lady wrote:
I always think it's wierd if there are no rival couples.... It seems like my character is the only one that does anything XD

yeah, I agree with you... even though its fun to have my... um... prospects to myself, its still fun to hate on my rival... :P

XxLoveCamxX
Post Posted: Jul 30, 2011 7:45 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

KaiKai13 wrote:
Im actually glad! When ever I want to marry a person in HM they get married to someone else and I feel like killing the rival.

haha yeah, me too! example: in Sunshine Islands, my relationship with Vaughn was reeeaaallllyyy slow because for awhile, I wanted to marry Will. right as I decided on Vaughn, I started seeing like, all his rival heart events, (i was in year five because I took my time) and he got married! I gave sabrina the things she hated most... >:D
*sigh* and my second choice, Will, was taken by Lily. I instead went for Mark. :(

HeartofSnow
Post Posted: Jul 31, 2011 7:01 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

XxLoveCamxX wrote:
KaiKai13 wrote:
Im actually glad! When ever I want to marry a person in HM they get married to someone else and I feel like killing the rival.

haha yeah, me too! example: in Sunshine Islands, my relationship with Vaughn was reeeaaallllyyy slow because for awhile, I wanted to marry Will. right as I decided on Vaughn, I started seeing like, all his rival heart events, (i was in year five because I took my time) and he got married! I gave sabrina the things she hated most... >:D
*sigh* and my second choice, Will, was taken by Lily. I instead went for Mark. :(

if you don't wanna see the rivals events, find out where and when you trigger them and learn to avoid it.

Retasu
Post Posted: Jul 31, 2011 8:10 am 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

NO RIVALS D8

I liked when there were pre-planned pairs, it made things a little more interesting. Not to mention competitive, which can be fun sometimes when wooing a bachelor/ette.
[<

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2