wild animal friendship?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:Yeah I have a qustion does anyone know how many gifts do you have do give to the animals til their friendship level raises :?:
Yeah I have another question does anyone have an wild animal have more than a dot dot dot when they pick them up :?:
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:
Kiwi wrote:Yeah I have a qustion does anyone know how many gifts do you have do give to the animals til their friendship level raises :?:
Yeah I have another question does anyone have an wild animal have more than a dot dot dot when they pick them up :?:
Anyone :?:
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I get a musical note from the ducks when they approach me, and they get a big, red heart when I pick them up. I don't remember how long I've been feeding them fish, though.
Belldandy
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've been working on the fox and bear. But I don't think any of them particularly like me yet. At least the bear has stopped trying to run me down. What kind of fish are you guys feeding the ducks? I haven't tried in a long time but I know before they snubbed everything I threw at them.

I still haven't seen that panda. It's like a white whale for me I guess.
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The panda just appear at Konohana side, and very late (10PM).
The ducks eat killifish and smelt, any size.
And just to keep spreading the good word... You should use the search feature, almost all those questions are answered somewhere else. Not that I'm complaining.
leanhtuan105
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I befriend all animals except the panda and sparrow so far, got them all to :heart: when I came near them or when pick them up
As far as i can tell, when animal at max hearts, they don't forage anything for me so far, but instead give me a present when i came to the mountain submit - and it happen randomly
The ducks me blue crab when the boar give me shimeji mushroom and they are quite low quality - only 2,5 star when i can forage thing at 4,5 star now
I think it may take up 3 months to max the animal friendship if you give them gift everyday
Kareen
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Kilax wrote:
Kiwi wrote:So I have been feeding a fox for little while now and the a couple of days ago I feed it an egg and then when I walked by it it was not scared and then I pick it up and it had dots adove its head so I am pretty sure its is starting to like me more has this happen to anyone else :?:
Yea you get to befriend them and from i heard is that they can help you forage stuff. I'm working on bears using honey pots and panda with bamboo. Gotta get the biggest and baddest in the mountain to be my friend!
I wonder if you can eventually pick up the bear like you can with your big dog. Just... lift it above your head like it's no big deal. I'm pretty sure if I had a 120 pound St. Bernard, it'd screw up my back pretty easily if I just hefted it up one day. I laughed so hard when I went to pet it the first time and my person did that.
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kareen wrote:
Kilax wrote:
Kiwi wrote:So I have been feeding a fox for little while now and the a couple of days ago I feed it an egg and then when I walked by it it was not scared and then I pick it up and it had dots adove its head so I am pretty sure its is starting to like me more has this happen to anyone else :?:
Yea you get to befriend them and from i heard is that they can help you forage stuff. I'm working on bears using honey pots and panda with bamboo. Gotta get the biggest and baddest in the mountain to be my friend!
I wonder if you can eventually pick up the bear like you can with your big dog. Just... lift it above your head like it's no big deal. I'm pretty sure if I had a 120 pound St. Bernard, it'd screw up my back pretty easily if I just hefted it up one day. I laughed so hard when I went to pet it the first time and my person did that.
You can't/don't pick up the bear you just talk to it besides if someone tried to picked up a bear the might hit them.
BlueTrillium
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

leanhtuan105 wrote:I befriend all animals except the panda and sparrow so far, got them all to :heart: when I came near them or when pick them up
As far as i can tell, when animal at max hearts, they don't forage anything for me so far, but instead give me a present when i came to the mountain submit - and it happen randomly
The ducks me blue crab when the boar give me shimeji mushroom and they are quite low quality - only 2,5 star when i can forage thing at 4,5 star now
I think it may take up 3 months to max the animal friendship if you give them gift everyday
When you say they give you something when you go to the mountain summit - when is that? Every day? Once a season? And any particular time of day or something?

And do you have to go all the way up there to the tip-top of that summit screen or something? Because I've had ducks at full friendship (well, as far as I can tell) for over 2 seasons now and I go through the summit screen every day, but I've never gotten anything. I'll have to try actually going all the way up to the top of the screen to where that viewpoint changes, and see if anything happens when I play next.... (usually I never go any further than I need to talk to Mikhail if he's there).

-BlueTrillium
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueTrillium wrote:
leanhtuan105 wrote:I befriend all animals except the panda and sparrow so far, got them all to :heart: when I came near them or when pick them up
When you say they give you something when you go to the mountain summit - when is that? Every day? Once a season? And any particular time of day or something?

And do you have to go all the way up there to the tip-top of that summit screen or something? Because I've had ducks at full friendship (well, as far as I can tell) for over 2 seasons now and I go through the summit screen every day, but I've never gotten anything. I'll have to try actually going all the way up to the top of the screen to where that viewpoint changes, and see if anything happens when I play next.... (usually I never go any further than I need to talk to Mikhail if he's there).

-BlueTrillium
It should tell you on this http://wiki.gamepit.jp/futago/index.php ... 1#x3f0cbdd it tells you the time and the day it happens but you should use google translate :)
BlueTrillium
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thanks but...erm, well, this is gonna sound silly but...how do you use google translate?

I clicked the link and went to the page but couldn't seem to find any translate options, and if I just go to google...well I pasted the link in the search box and it found the site, but I didn't see any translate options in google's search results either and if I click on google's results it just goes to the untranslated page again. So...help?

Oh wait, nevermind...I googled "google translate" - sheesh, why was that necessary, it should just be an option on google's home page...

Wow, well I can see why you didn't bother re-typing that yourself...google translate makes kinda a mess of it...but here, I'll give it my best stab for people that don't want to bother translating it themselves:
Spoiler:
If I understood the translation correctly, you have to enter the summit screen on foot the day after you fed the animal something and you have a small chance of triggering an event where the animal gives you the reward. The event might not happen on festivals or bad-weather days.

Animal - - - Reward Day + Time - - - - Possible Reward
Boar..........Fri anytime.............Shiitake, Brown Mushroom, Shimeji
Rabbit.......Tues anytime............Turnip, Turnip Salad, Mixed Salad
Weasel......Thurs anytime............Egg, Egg Soup, Egg Bowl
Duck.........Tues anytime.............Some small fish/crab/eel
Fox...........unknown...................Tofu, Deep-fried tofu?
Bear..........Fri, unknown time.......Salmon, Tuna
Monkey......Wed, anytime.............Banana, Choc.Banana, Banana seeds
Sparrow......Mon, unknown time......Corn, Roasted Corn, Popcorn
Raccoon.....Wed anytime.............Soybeans, Soy Milk, Tofu (koya?)
Mouse........Mon, unknown time....Milk, Cheese, Cheesecake
Panda........Sat anytime..............Green, Oolong, or Sencha tea can

Extra notes: The AM/PM didn't translate, so when I say "anytime" I mean the site said 6 to 4:59 and I'm assuming they mean 6am to 4:59am (all day). However there are extra notes on some animals:

Duck - something about not appearing until 6 - maybe they mean 6pm on this one.
Fox - possibly doesn't appear until 1pm.
Bear - something about getting the salmon after 9pm? Also of course it hibernates in winter, so no rewards then.
Monkey - maybe only appears after 9am.
Mouse - appears after...either 9am or 6pm, I'm not sure what they mean.
Panda - appears after 9pm

These notes - I don't know if they apply to the reward, or just when the animal appears on the mountain...because as we know, mice and panda only appear at night...
Well that's the best I can do...good luck, people. ^_^

-BlueTrillium
Kemine
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^Thanks for translating that, it makes it a lot clear. Google translate is kind of messed up, so glad to see you went through it.

Unfortunately, with that info, I don't know if I want to bother befriending them all. XD The ducks are at ... for me and I already hate how they get in my way during hand fishing. Although the monkey seems nice, with the banana seed giving, but ah. Might just make all the animals at the ... so they stop running away, but won't follow me.
BlueTrillium
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

That sounds like a good idea. I wonder if I could get the ducks back down to ... if I hit them with a hammer a few times... (Oh that sounds awful...good thing this is just a game. ^_^)

-BlueTrillium
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueTrillium wrote:Thanks but...erm, well, this is gonna sound silly but...how do you use google translate?

I clicked the link and went to the page but couldn't seem to find any translate options, and if I just go to google...well I pasted the link in the search box and it found the site, but I didn't see any translate options in google's search results either and if I click on google's results it just goes to the untranslated page again. So...help?

Oh wait, nevermind...I googled "google translate" - sheesh, why was that necessary, it should just be an option on google's home page...

Wow, well I can see why you didn't bother re-typing that yourself...google translate makes kinda a mess of it...but here, I'll give it my best stab for people that don't want to bother translating it themselves:
Spoiler:
If I understood the translation correctly, you have to enter the summit screen on foot the day after you fed the animal something and you have a small chance of triggering an event where the animal gives you the reward. The event might not happen on festivals or bad-weather days.

Animal - - - Reward Day + Time - - - - Possible Reward
Boar..........Fri anytime.............Shiitake, Brown Mushroom, Shimeji
Rabbit.......Tues anytime............Turnip, Turnip Salad, Mixed Salad
Weasel......Thurs anytime............Egg, Egg Soup, Egg Bowl
Duck.........Tues anytime.............Some small fish/crab/eel
Fox...........unknown...................Tofu, Deep-fried tofu?
Bear..........Fri, unknown time.......Salmon, Tuna
Monkey......Wed, anytime.............Banana, Choc.Banana, Banana seeds
Sparrow......Mon, unknown time......Corn, Roasted Corn, Popcorn
Raccoon.....Wed anytime.............Soybeans, Soy Milk, Tofu (koya?)
Mouse........Mon, unknown time....Milk, Cheese, Cheesecake
Panda........Sat anytime..............Green, Oolong, or Sencha tea can

Extra notes: The AM/PM didn't translate, so when I say "anytime" I mean the site said 6 to 4:59 and I'm assuming they mean 6am to 4:59am (all day). However there are extra notes on some animals:

Duck - something about not appearing until 6 - maybe they mean 6pm on this one.
Fox - possibly doesn't appear until 1pm.
Bear - something about getting the salmon after 9pm? Also of course it hibernates in winter, so no rewards then.
Monkey - maybe only appears after 9am.
Mouse - appears after...either 9am or 6pm, I'm not sure what they mean.
Panda - appears after 9pm

These notes - I don't know if they apply to the reward, or just when the animal appears on the mountain...because as we know, mice and panda only appear at night...
Well that's the best I can do...good luck, people. ^_^

-BlueTrillium
Well you know you could just copy and paste it on here right like this? Wild Animal List
Animal Favorite food Events gratitude Remarks
Occurred the day Time of occurrence Present
Boar Eggs, potatoes, cabbage, corn,
tomato, carrot Friday 6:00 to 4:59 Shiitake mushrooms, brown mash, shimeji Note the nice butt
Rabbit Potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes,
cabbage, corn, tomatoes Tuesday 6:00 to 4:59 Turnips, turnip salad, mixed salad
Ermine Egg Thursday 6:00 to 4:59 Eggs, egg soup, egg bowl Small slender animal
Duck Smelt medaka system based Tuesday 6:00 to 4:59 Chibimedaka, Chibishangani, eel Emerging from around 6:00?
Fox Eggs, turnips, potatoes, cabbage, tomatoes, like oil,
carrot Tofu, fried bean-curd stuffed with boiled rice Emergence from 13:00
Bear Honey, potatoes, carrots,
sweet potatoes, cabbage Friday Salmon, tuna Note the nice butt is × × The Chino salmon (salmon) 21:00?
What会Enai winter hibernating
Monkey Eggs, turnips, potatoes, cabbage,
corn, tomato, carrot Wednesday 6:00 to 4:59 Banana, banana chocolate, banana seeds Emerged from nine o'clock?
Sparrow Rice, corn Monday Corn, roasted corn, popcorn Patient to start eating
Raccoon dog Eggs, turnips, potatoes, sweet potatoes,
cabbage, corn, tomato, carrot Wednesday 6:00 to 4:59 Soybeans, soy milk, tofu Koya
Rat Cheese, corn, carrots,
sweet potatoes, cabbage, tomatoes Monday Milk, cheese, cheese cake When emerging from 9,18
Panda Grass, corn, tomatoes, carrots,
sweet potatoes, cabbage Saturday 6:00 to 4:59 Can green tea, oolong tea cans, canned Sencha Emerging from the 21 o'clock

Sorry might not be the best list but I copyed it and paste it from the website and also what is a Ermine :?:
Ranger
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

A weasel like creature. You see them a lot near the hand fishing ponds/rivers/area.