wild animal friendship?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ranger wrote:A weasel like creature. You see them a lot near the hand fishing ponds/rivers/area.
Yeah after my post I figturied it out but thanks anyway :)
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:
Ranger wrote:A weasel like creature. You see them a lot near the hand fishing ponds/rivers/area.
Yeah after my post I figturied it out but thanks anyway :)
Yeah one time the weasel ate the egg for the fox and I hit it with my axe :x
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Why don't the bears eat fish because bears do eat fish?
BlueTrillium
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Because this is a game. ^_^ The wild animals in the game eat the oddball stuff they do because that's how they decided to program the game. I don't think ducks in real life eat fish bigger than they are, either, do you? In my neck of the woods they eat water plants and breadcrumbs. ^_^ We just have to put up with it.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BlueTrillium wrote:Because this is a game. ^_^ The wild animals in the game eat the oddball stuff they do because that's how they decided to program the game. I don't think ducks in real life eat fish bigger than they are, either, do you? In my neck of the woods they eat water plants and breadcrumbs. ^_^ We just have to put up with it.
Yeah but still it is knid of annoying that you have to waste honey if you want to befriend the bear.
Origon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

so waste potatoes, cabbage, carrots or yams on the bear then. no one is forcing you to use honey.
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Origon wrote:so waste potatoes, cabbage, carrots or yams on the bear then. no one is forcing you to use honey.
Oh sorry I thougt the bear only ate honey :(
Origon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:...
Bear Honey, potatoes, carrots,
sweet potatoes, cabbage Friday Salmon, tuna Note the nice butt is × × The Chino salmon (salmon) 21:00?
it's even in the list you copied and pasted...
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Origon wrote:
sweet potatoes, cabbage Friday Salmon, tuna Note the nice butt is × × The Chino salmon (salmon) 21:00?
Well I didn't read about the bear and if I did I would have forgot it.
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:
Origon wrote:
But still why would you waste crops for the bear but if it ate fish than you won't be wasteing a lot of money :)
Kemine
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Origon wrote:
But still why would you waste crops for the bear but if it ate fish than you won't be wasteing a lot of money :)
Because the bear doesn't want fish/producers have problems with reality/bear likes your crops best/carrots are delicious!

I mean...there's no going around it, the bear only takes honey, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, and cabbage. So...if you want to befriend the bear, you have to give it one of those. Thankfully when you get far along enough in the game to where you're already earning a ton, giving up one honey out of six hives (after you upgrade) probably isn't a big deal. And all of those crops aren't that inexpensive.

the other nice thing is you aren't forced to befriend the bear. <-< He still opens the rocks for you. The only benefit to it is that he MIGHT give you salmon or tuna on a certain day at a certain time, but you can probably just fish those up yourself.
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kemine wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Origon wrote:
Because the bear doesn't want fish/producers have problems with reality/bear likes your crops best/carrots are delicious!

I mean...there's no going around it, the bear only takes honey, potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, and cabbage. So...if you want to befriend the bear, you have to give it one of those. Thankfully when you get far along enough in the game to where you're already earning a ton, giving up one honey out of six hives (after you upgrade) probably isn't a big deal. And all of those crops aren't that inexpensive.

the other nice thing is you aren't forced to befriend the bear. <-< He still opens the rocks for you. The only benefit to it is that he MIGHT give you salmon or tuna on a certain day at a certain time, but you can probably just fish those up yourself.
Yeah if someone lived in konhana they won't have the honey but they would have the crops and also what if someone wanted to befriend all the animals and they didn't have the crops or the honey.
Kemine
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kiwi wrote:
Yeah if someone lived in konhana they won't have the honey but they would have the crops and also what if someone wanted to befriend all the animals and they didn't have the crops or the honey.
Well, even if you live in Kono, so long as you have the beehives upgraded, you can use the hives, so you can still get honey.

And Blue has spots to grow crops. Grow cabbages and potatoes in the spring, honey in the summer (and stock up during spring I guess), and yams and carrots in the fall. I mean...none of the stuff is that inaccessible.
Kiwi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kemine wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Well, even if you live in Kono, so long as you have the beehives upgraded, you can use the hives, so you can still get honey.

And Blue has spots to grow crops. Grow cabbages and potatoes in the spring, honey in the summer (and stock up during spring I guess), and yams and carrots in the fall. I mean...none of the stuff is that inaccessible.
Oh I didn't know you could get the honey in bluebell even when you live in konhana.
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just got the friendship event with the ducks! It was sooooo cute :)

I was walking up the mountain from Konohana. When I got almost to the top, my character started walking on her own into the festival area and all the way up to the scenic overlook place. Then, three mallard ducks appeared and one of them walked up to my character and gave her a small blue crab.

It was Fall 3rd of year 4 at 1:10 pm.