* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 29, 2020 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Post Posted: Nov 04, 2011 9:12 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

When I live in Bluebell CAM only need 200G to make bouquet but when I live in Konohana it take 210G to make it
Like Cam Grady and Kana animal when you live where in the village (Blue/Kono) it can reduce the price just a little bit like buy Cat or Dog only 5000G is this Like a Discount?

FarmerLee
Post Posted: Nov 04, 2011 9:58 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I think so , I noticed that also when I went to buy a pet , I wanted the dog from the other town and it was priced higher . The carts are too so I am betting it is but I was wondering since I live in blue bell do I pay more for seeds or is that one price for both towns and does the other town pay more for the flower seeds? Hmmm :?:

Meizalwayzhere
Post Posted: Nov 04, 2011 11:54 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Its not a dicount but an increase. If you shop in the same town you live in that is normal price. But when you go to a differnt town the price is increased by 5%.

flyingmuffin
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 9:38 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

After you get the tunnel completed, the prices go down. That is to say, if you are living in Konohana, then the prices at the Bluebell shops would be the as if you were living in Bluebell. I hope my explanation makes sense.