Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 28, 2020 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

what town do you like better?sorry if this was already asked!
Poll ended at Nov 13, 2011 5:54 am
Konohana town 41%  41%  [ 51 ]
Bluebell town 57%  57%  [ 71 ]
neither 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 124
Ponyxskye
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 5:54 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

i personally like bluebell better because cam and ash live there,also because i like the feeling of a small england village~ but what do you prefer and why? or if you like neither...

sneakymoon
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 6:51 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I prefer Konohana because I like crops better than animals. But I'm still upset that Kono doesn't at least have the option to upgrade the barn so you can have more animals. If Bluebell gets more field space, Kono should get more livestock. :(

mochi
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 7:00 am 
Anonymous Fish

I like both villages, prefering living in Bluebell over Konohana because of the number of livestock you can keep (and because you can still use the Konohana field, so you can make more money).

In Bluebell, I like Cam (married him in my game). He's the only one who opens his shop on rainy day. I like his character, although he is a cat fan (I prefer other animals). And Howard...is an really interesting character^^. Or Eileen, interesting job she choose. Ash is ok too, very devoted to his sister, but it' also the other way round, so it's ok.

In Konohana, I like Gombe (he loves critters and storms!^^) and Sheng (always running around in his panda costume). I like Ina better than Rutger. I also like Dirk and Ayame.

So, there are people in both villages that I like.

I like the music in both villages.
I also like the asian and the western style (villages and farms).

=> I like both villages.

MarieAbrams
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 7:07 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I personally love Bluebell. Im better at raising animals since my plants always die. Its really sad. :(

Ponyxskye
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 8:25 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

^yeah i'm better with the animals too,but i like the Asian style too and it's music!

i think i should have made an option for both,but it's too late now....

MidnightEclipse
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 8:42 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I have to say Bluebell. I love the architecture and the music more than Konohana's. Both towns have great characters but overall, I prefer Bluebell's. Oddly, I have always preferred crops to animals but in this game, I'm so attached to my little animals! So I love both equally now.

I have to move to Konohana for the next year, in order to get the Maker Shed. I'm not very happy about having so little animals, especially as two of them are nearing the end of their lifespans...

miss_skye
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 8:55 am 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

I prefer Bluebell as well. I really like the setup of the town and the music. The people in my opinion, are better. Besides, I love animals^^ If you live in Bluebell, you can raise tons of animals and use Kono's field. >:)

Ponyxskye
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 8:57 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

yay,i'm so glad a lot of people like bluebell!!!and i also like the music and people better too!

NitroZem
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 9:10 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Konohana

I accually hate having a « Puppy Doodoo » ton of animals and i'm better with crops.
I like the buildings more
i love the residents in that town more, i only like the other 2 uchos, eileen and Howard from bluebell.
The music is more catchy to.

luph n joii
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 9:11 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Konohana, I suppose. I got the feeling of rural farm village and love the asian vibe, which I found as refreshing. I also like crops more than animal. For some reason, I often forget to put my animals back inside the barn/coop before night and I find they're sleeping outside when I'm back from mountain at late night. They get stressed if I wake them up, so I always have to remind myself to return to farm before 7pm.

Living in Konohana makes me feel like blending to nature more. Bluebell is sort of too civilized for my taste, although I adore the houses and the town is more lively. Konohana is more calming somehow.

Either way, both town is great but I just like Konohana a little bit more than Bluebell.

flyingmuffin
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 9:56 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

It's hard to choose. In my file, I've lived in Bluebell for most of it and have only recently moved to Konohana. I like having all the space to grow my crops, but I do miss all of my animals.

toasty
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 10:51 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I started off with Konohana, then moved to Bluebell for Spring, year 2 before moving back to Kono for the summer. I'd have to say I like Bluebell more just because of the cute, small town vibe. I also like the festivals there more than Kono's. n__n

Boars
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 11:05 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

For the town itself, I'd say Konohana. It seems much more close-knit than Bluebell, and it's really quaint and calm. It helps that all my favorite characters are from Konohana. I just loe the character designs.

But for farming, Bluebell. You basically get a lot of space for animals, coupled witht he fact that you can use the Konohana farms regardless of whether you live there or not.

the midnighttiger
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 2:23 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I like Konohana better, because of the crops. I never really had many livestock, so the small barn isn't an issue to me.

BlueKohane
Post Posted: Nov 05, 2011 3:04 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

I love Konohana because of how it looks like, however I like Bluebell purely because I get to have more animals.