ToTT poll,which town do you like better?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]

what town do you like better?sorry if this was already asked!

Poll ended at Nov 13, 2011 5:54 am

Konohana town
41%
Bluebell town
57%
neither
2%

Total votes: 124

Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Konohana.

Because of the crops, people, music and architecture.
HMaddict:)
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Bluebell. I like the architecture and scenery more than Konohana and I prefer raising animals over crops. Also, Bluebell has Howard.
Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I personally like KONOHANA cause Farmer mean Crops and Rancher mean Animals
I like be a farmer cause my country look like konohana too :lol: .
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

(I just wonder if all the people that say that like the fact that they can use Konohana fields while living in Bluebell would still love Bluebell if they could not use them. Oh well...)
I like Konohana. I've always been an asian culture lover, so Konohana appeals a lot more to me. Not to mention that I like crops over animals. Too bad I need so many animal products for so many requests. And the makers. Or else I would live all my life in Konohana without being bothered...
Kegobo
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I like Bluebell better. I haven't gotten my game yet, so I don't know much about the music or style houses, though. But I like Ash and I've always preferred animals over crops. Whenever I entered my chicken barn in my other game, I like to think to myself "Hello chickies! How are you feeling today?" then pick them up and check how they're feeling, then pet them and collect their eggs. With crops it's just PLANT. PLANT. PLANT. WATERWATERWATERWATER. HAAAARRRVEST. I like bigger farms too.
nightowl43
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Konohana FTW.

I love the town just so much. It's pretty and all spread out so nicely <3

Personally I just like crops cause I always forget about my animals and they end up hating me T_T
Leafiya
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I love Bluebell for it's European setting.... <_< *EuroJunkie*
Saviala
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I prefer Bluebell for the residents, architecture, music, Howard... pretty much everything. I was sure I'd end up living in Konohana because I prefer crops to animals, but since I can use the Konohana fields if necessary it's not too bad.

If Ayame lived in Bluebell I'd consider it perfect.
miss_skye
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Lunadora wrote:(I just wonder if all the people that say that like the fact that they can use Konohana fields while living in Bluebell would still love Bluebell if they could not use them. Oh well...)
I like Konohana. I've always been an asian culture lover, so Konohana appeals a lot more to me. Not to mention that I like crops over animals. Too bad I need so many animal products for so many requests. And the makers. Or else I would live all my life in Konohana without being bothered...
I would still choose Bluebell over Konohana even if I couldn't use Kono's fields. I love having animals, especially alpacas! It would be way too boring only having four animals in Konohana. But I think people living in Konohana should be able to use something on the Bluebell farm.
gallowsCalibrator
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I prefer Bluebell. I love the English feel to it, and it's very quaint. I also love alpacas, so that was a plus as well. I just naturally migrated towards it, even before I received the game.

I like Konohana also, but it seems almost like all of the Asian characters in the game moved to one area. Their names reflect that as well... I mean, Yun? Ying? Kana? Ayame? Half are Chinese, half are Japanese. I dunno, I just always thought that my character would be like the blue balloon in a sea of pink balloons, since she's clearly not Asian.
Jlarinda
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I voted for both :'| I can't choose at all, I adore both places. I've ended up living in Bluebell the most, and I adore the place and my animals and the residents and all, but Konohana's stupidly pretty and I love all the characters in it, as well. I wish I could just get a new house on top of the mountain or something and reign (?) over both places, ahaha.
Genie9
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I looove Konohana. I like the rural oriental style of it, and the size of Konohana seems bigger than Bluebell which is more cramped and kind of bland. I prefer Crops to Animals so that's another plus for Konohana, and I like the villagers in Konohana better as well, they are more colorful and lively imo.
mochi
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Lunadora wrote:(I just wonder if all the people that say that like the fact that they can use Konohana fields while living in Bluebell would still love Bluebell if they could not use them. Oh well...)
Depends on why you like it.
If it's only because of profits it probably would be different. (Well, and that is one of the reasons why I live in Bluebell, most of the time.)
If not, the answer won't be different.

As I postet before, I like both villages and both farms. I'm used to western (european style) and asian style. And I like both, crops and animals.
Leilanithe1
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I agree with Miss_Skye about Kono residents having access to Bluebell farm - at least it would equal out. But then you wouldn't HAVE to move.
But I prefer Kono and will not move until after I upgrade completley. I like the people and the layout - when I go to Bluebell, I actually fell like a visitor :!:
As far as animals, I love them(I have 1 reg cow, 1 reg sheep, 1 suffolk, and 1 white alpaca)
But my main positive is that Kana is my next door neighbor :heart:
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm sorry. It is just that everytime someone asks "wich town you prefer?", my blood boils. I read too many answers saying that they like Bluebell because they can still use the Konohana fields, and this sounds way too unfair to me, so I end up saying things like what I said on my last post.
Now, about you being able to use Bluebell pasture while living in Konohana... This IS possible (from what I heard) after you get like... everything else done. They'll give you a Key, and that will make it able for you to live in both towns. But, as I say in a lot of other posts, I'm not really sure of that, as I'm not that far in my game.
Even with the key, I would still live in Konohana and would still say that I like Konohana more. After all, we're talking about the town, not about the farm. If it was irl, I would like to know both places, but if I had to choose only one, it had to be Japan.