* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 28, 2020 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 1:58 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Hey guys what your Delivery Rank right now? I just ask that for reference
and what the most difficult Request you have done?

I just in rank 5 in the request of the resident just make me crazy :lol:
For Example: like we provide the present for villager who have a birthday :? And Request the item who don't provide yet like Casablanca it make me leave the Request.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 3:48 am 
Anonymous Fish

Yeah, those 1 day request sure are something. Haven't completed one of them yet though. I'm at request level 8. Anyone here who's higher and are already getting request class S?

Lunadora
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 5:20 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I'm request level 10. Got it yesterday. The goddess speech was priceless. But I already get S requests. If I'm not wrong, I started getting them on level 9. The hardest request I ever got was from Sheng, an amethyst for upgrading my watering can. I know all the villagers ask crazy things sometimes, but I can just ignore them. But Sheng's request stuck on my board for 2 months, and it really hurt me, because I don't have the mine yet, and I'm saving the ore stones for the triple bed...

Leilanithe1
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 6:49 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

At the beginning, whenever I found ore stones I would pound them to get what's inside. Usually, I would find precious gems (peridot, ruby, jade,etc). I didn't sell them in case I needed them later. However, now that I need ore stones for the big bed, they are hard to come by :(

KellyeTheGreat
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 9:50 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I am at rank 10, but have only gotten 2 requests from the Harvest Goddess in the year and a half since I reached it.

I have saved up a ton of ore stones for the requests...

I used to break some of them open to see if I could get gems to fulfill requests but I stopped doing that because the watering can request from Sheng requires a 2.5 star amethyst, and the ore stones only seem to drop 2 star gems at best. That request just sitting there for 3 seasons really killed me...

So now when I find them I just toss them in the cart and forget about them because they don't really seem to have much use other than bed upgrades.

flyingmuffin
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 10:23 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I'm a level 9 and in Year 3.
Most difficult one would have been either one of Oracle's clothing requests. I didn't like giving her all that alpaca yarn. It was like watching money fly away.
As for non-season long ones, most any of the 1 day birthday requests. It's basically if I just so happen to have this higher ranking item right at that moment.

sourlime
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 10:30 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Got a request from the goddess. I remember not taking it because reward was something useless for me, but I forgot what. The most difficult request is the house expansion in year 1.... I made 300k but I give up a few days before the end of summer since it's useless. Doing the UFO request need around 1m and I be done. It's not as bad since now may and Luna are helping me gather the gold for it. I wish I knew how to use wifi when I first started the game

Serenitymoon115
Post Posted: Nov 07, 2011 3:03 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I think I'm a Lv 4 are 5 I can't really which my only in my 2year of the game. but ugh I wish I had saved the ore stones I found back. around winter cause now I need them I can't seem to find them. I'd break them open to try finds gem's I mostly got scrap metal.