I Hate Eileen

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Litet
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

LOL pretty much the tittle, I skipped all the cooking festivals on winter just to get a farm upgrade extension thingie, and at the begining of the month I saw a request for the double bed i am like "amazing" xDDD but yeah, now I am gonna skip all the next cooking festival again and stop giving gifts to the girls -_- even thou Reina is like in pink flower, next month with my luck she is going to give a tunnel expansion again -_- or another bed i dont know xDDDDD
flyingmuffin
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I got the double bed request Spring year 2, got married the same season, and the next summer got the triple bed request. I was like dang it I wanna finish the tunnel!
Litet
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

yeah I dont want to get married so early in the game I am going to wait for year 5 or 6 xD, but didn't want the double bed request ToT oh well
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Agreed. You'd think they'd maybe give you the choice between having a double bed or finishing the tunnel.
Come to think of it. Do you have the heart meter completely filled to the brim yet? Maybe once you finish filling it you'll be able to get the tunnel request sooner. Then again I wouldn't know because I still have one heart left. Quit frankly just enter a crappy dish in for every food festival. You can use the same dish over and over again and it won't hurt you. (You can even buy them at Yun's and Howards. They'll accept any dish. Even if they aren't made by you) At least you'll gain some heart points.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Whoops. Got posts mixed up. Anyway... Ignore what I just said in my last post. lol
Yeah. I guess you could just hold out on the marriage thing for a couple of years. Think on the bright side, when you decide to marry at least you don't have to wait forever for event. The tunnel requests don't bother me in fact I really want my tunnel to be finished. I'm really getting sick of running up and down that stupid mountain. I'll come home at like 9 pm and realize that there's a quest that's due that I could of done and it's in the village over. FFFFUUUUUUUU~
Chromey
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Eileen always forces the double bed on Spring Year 2 without me doing anything.
I still like her though. Dynamite!~ :3
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Really, if you guys are having this kind of trouble it is because you didn't search on the forum. There are a whole bunch of posts about beds overwriting tunnel requests that overwrite expansions. And you should know the requirements, like how many flowers trigger the double bed, or that you need to be married already AND have the remodel expansion of your house to have a baby. Just plan your actions acordingly andn you won't have this kind of problem. And you won't need to hate Eileen for your own... mistake.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Lunadora wrote:Really, if you guys are having this kind of trouble it is because you didn't search on the forum. There are a whole bunch of posts about beds overwriting tunnel requests that overwrite expansions. And you should know the requirements, like how many flowers trigger the double bed, or that you need to be married already AND have the remodel expansion of your house to have a baby. Just plan your actions acordingly andn you won't have this kind of problem. And you won't need to hate Eileen for your own... mistake.

That's kind of...harsh...I mean she's not a real person even...Oh well...

Yeah I had it come up and laughed so hard because no one was even close to being able to be married for me. It took me to late fall year 4 to get married.
Lunadora
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Are you saying that I was harsh with the poster or are you saying that hating Eileen is harsh because she is just a character in a game?
catnapgood
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I got the bed request on Fall of my first year. xD
Every time I move to Bluebell I never get the option to expand my barn. I'm on the end of my second year and it's a big pain.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Lunadora wrote:Are you saying that I was harsh with the poster or are you saying that hating Eileen is harsh because she is just a character in a game?
The poster I quoted. I think it's better to be angry with someone that doesn't exist than someone who does. *shrugs*
EpicSauceMoon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I only hate Eileen because the house expansion is so much lol.
InfinityImpossible
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote: I'll come home at like 9 pm and realize that there's a quest that's due that I could of done and it's in the village over. FFFFUUUUUUUU~

It's totally possible to get to the other village to finish the request if it's 9 at your village, especially if you have the owl and it's not raining. Run, run, run!
DMOcampss
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

But I have a different problem..

I REALLY WANT THE DOUBLE BED ALREADY but I can't have it because I'm past the Spring Year 2.. I didn't know that you can get it in Spring Year 2 at that time that's why I focused on finishing all the upgrades

Now, I've done all the upgrades but I'm still hoping that I could get the big bed someday TT~Tugh this is making me sad.. I want Cam alreadyy