ToTT Daily Dialogue Transcriptions

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]

I've got lots of stuff backlogged; what would you like me to update first? (Re-vote at will!)

You may select up to 7 options

View results

Angelic
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Jessica's first meet dialogue:
Well now, I haven't see you around before, dear. You're <name>? I'm Jessica. I raise livestock. It's lovely to meet you.

Eh, I guess she meant seen you around XD

For Hiro:
Spoiler:
One of his spring dates:
-Spring is indeed splendid. This season is a balm to my soul.

Normal dates:
-In the past, I would often faint at the sight of blood. Now it no longer bothers me, but I still do not care for the color red...
-The other day when I was doing the laundry, the clinic's sheets blew away. Kana came to the rescue and helped me catch them. He is truly a kind man.
-<name>, are you able to eat spicy foods? I cannot endure them...
-By the way, <name>, do you read many books? The town hall has an extensive library. A most useful resource!
-Dr. Ayame, under whom I am training, is a woman with a generous heart. She can be a little too casual about some things, but she is kind.
-The bamboo that grows in our village is rarely found elsewhere. It is one of many rare species found in Konohana.

Here's one of his critter dates with only 13 of them caught:
.... It appears that you are only just beginning in that line. It seems a pity to capture them... Simply to observe them is a pleasure.

One of his fish dates with only 10 of them caught:
.... It appears that you are only just beginning in that line. You will find different fish in different seasons and places, you know. Give it your best effort!

His cooking date has the same "Well now... you are just beginning your endeavors, I suppose?" dialogue with the beginning 15 recipes ^^"

Here's an animal date with 1 cow and 2 chickens ^^" (Konohana barn)
Animals are such a marvel. And indeed I see that you have greatly increased the livestock in your care! It must require much work to care for them, yet surely the benefits are also great. Keep up the good work!
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks, Angelic! *added* ^_^
Speckles
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Female character, Winter, second tunnel expansion, living in Bluebell:

Dirk
Spoiler:
Date, Winter, Saturday, 8:35 pm, Snowing, Yun’s tea house, 1 flower: “Nothing beats eating nice, hot food at this time of year. Best of all is cooking a stew with friends!”
Eileen
Spoiler:
Late greeting (10:40 pm): “Good evening, <name>! I’m always starving by this time.”
Kana
Spoiler:
Date, Winter, Snowy, three flowers, by the tree, Friday, 3:30 pm: “I grew up around horses. They’re like part of my family.”
Reina
Spoiler:
Winter, Three Flowers, her room (flower dialogue), snowy, 9:06 pm: “Our orchards produce different kinds of fruit all through the year to harvest. Have you tried growing fruit trees yourself? Gombe sells the seeds for them.
Gombe
Spoiler:
Greeting, Winter, Saturday, 2:49 pm, two flowers, the smithy, “Hello, <name>. Whenever I see your face, I think of delicious crops!”
Ying
Spoiler:
By river outside the teahouse, two flowers, winter, snowing, 4:12 pm, Friday: “The air in this village is better for me than the air back home. That’s why I’m living here with my grandma instead of with my parents.”
Miners (2nd Tunnel)
Spoiler:
Bluebell side 1 (blue hat): “This tunnel is a work of art. Eileen is amazing!”
Bluebell side 2 (red hat): “I know there are gems to find here, but I’m not having much luck.”
Konohana side 1 (Black hat): “I wish I could be as good as Eileen. I wonder if she needs an assistant…”
Konohana side 2 (yellow hat): “I hear you can find tons of ores around here.”
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's all been added. Thanks Speckles!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have something for ash not such if you have it or if it is 100% right it ould be something to do with jelosy points with cam because I married him because he was the best looking lol

Ash _ animals need love and tenderness...hmm that sounds like something cam would say
FindingDory-2015
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The comment above me is me I just made my account
Natsu Dragneel
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Here's some of Kana's dialogue after marriage.
Spoiler:
Morning 1 [7F]; Hey, [Nickname]. How d’ya feel this morning?
Morning 2 [7F]; Morning, [Nickname]! You sleep alright?
Morning 3 [7F]; [Nickname], seeing your face every day makes me the happiest guy in the world.
Leaving house for work; I still love taking care of horses. You know how I feel right?
Shown animal; Check it out! I think it likes me! Now this is my kinda pet!
Evening 1 [7F]; We gotta make spending time as a couple totally KEY. Whoa, when did night fall?
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks, guys, it's been added!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I don't have time to log in right now, but for Hiro's 2nd pregnancy dialogue, it's 'You are at the most critical stage(or whatevet you already have) you must avoid overtaxing yourself'
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

*thumbs up* Added!
Natsu Dragneel
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Pregnancy - Kana
[2nd Stage(?)]: Should you really be up and doing stuff so much? You gotta take care of your health, so take it easy!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

What does Mikhail say when you give him chocolate on Winter Harmony Day if you're not married?
CJOVideo12
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hopefully, we can find more dialogue soon.
jinjimmynie
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Hiro, post-marriage jealousy!
Spoiler:
Hiro: What do you want?
Player: I'm really sorry...
Hiro: You're sorry? So you know what you did? Well let's forget about it then.
Player: Forget about it...
Hiro: Forget it, you say? In that case I have nothing to say to you now.
I was kinda shocked haha. It's my first time to see Hiro mad. He was a bit mean :(
Wanga
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I’m one of the few people who marry Hiro! Here’s to complete his dialogues:
Married Greetings:
AM3: Good morning. Did you sleep soundly? I certainly did.
PM1: Did you eat a hearty lunch?”
PM2: Oh, midday already… How’s your work going?
PM3: Oh, <nickname>… *Yawn* I get so sleepy around this time of day.
Late 2: Another day of good work accomplished.
Late 3: For some reason, today left me greatly fatigued. How about you, <nickname>?

Date Requests:
Post-Marriage Decline [7f]: No? I see. …Some other time, then.

No sulking as far as I know.

House Dates (post marriage):
How many years have passed since we first met? It feels like many indeed, and yet like no time at all. (blush) I trust that we will be together forever! Nothing shall ever change my love for you, <nickname>!
Can’t do the Married At-Home (flower) Dialogues yet since I’m still in honeymoon phase, is not ready yet to see our relationship going down!

Notes:
1. I’m aware of the 10 days post rule but I hope it’s okay to post here for those who needs it so they don’t have to search it up separately.
2. I’m loving the Hiro’s post marriage jealousy dialogues! Thank you jinjimmynie!