ToTT Daily Dialogue Transcriptions

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]

I've got lots of stuff backlogged; what would you like me to update first? (Re-vote at will!)

You may select up to 7 options

View results

Angelic
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Blue, you rock for finding that XD
However, you should delete the one above it. That dialogue I got must have been incomplete (I got it from a screenshot).
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, I dunno... there are several dates I've seen (for various bachelors) where they say almost the same thing, but not quite, and so I was thinking that one might be one of them.

For example I think Cam's got at least three variations on "The women of this village are tough" date dialogues. ^_^ Or you can see that Hiro's also got at least two variations on his "The other day, I delivered medicine to Yun's house" date.

So unless you're sure it's wrong, I'll probably leave it in there.
mivaness_91
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Date dialogs!
Spoiler:
Ash
-(winter) It's another cold one. I'm worried that the barn will get too cold.
-(town square, 3f) When you eat something thinking it's something you like and it's not... It's really disappointing.

Cam
-(relationship, 2f) <name>... You're... really nice. Talking to you makes me feel so relaxed.

Mikhail
-(HG spring) I have gotten acquainted with the forest wildlife recently. At first they shied away from me, but I have won their trust now.
-(town hall) Lots of people come to the Music Festival. One time a girl with pigtails brought me fresh milk from her farm. That made me very happy.
-(HG spring) Which is more important to you: time or money? Both are things we cannot do without... But a world overly focused on them is a sad one...
-(full konohana barn, town hall) I love animals. From birth, they are fully immersed in the natural world. And just LOOK how many animals you are raising! Someone who loves animals so much must have a very pure heart. The animals under your care must be very happy.

Kana
accept:
(3.5-5f): Where do you wanna go?
decline:
(3.5-5f): Okay, sure, if you're busy. I get it.
sulking:
(3.5-5f) no sulking

-(winter, bridge, 3f) Hey, this reminds me of this time I made an awesome bear out of snow. I showed it to Hiro... Guess what that guy did? He totally freaked out! He thought it was a real bear and ran away! (facepalm) Unreal... Sometimes I don't know where that guy's head is at.
-(Spring) Isn't spring the best? These warm, lazy days are awesome.

Dirk
-(animal: konohana full barn.) Animals are great! Treat them right, and they will never let you down! And, man, you have a LOT of animals on your farm! You're really something!

Hiro
accept:
(3.5-5f): Where shall we go?
decline:
(3.5-5f): (blush) Well then, I will look forward to that time.
Sulking:
(3.5-5f): I would like to be left alone today...

-(winter, tree, 3f) There is less wildlife to be seen in the winter months. I look forward to their reemergence after the rigors of winter.
-(winter, 3f) When it's cold outside, one must be very active! That's the theory, anyhow. But this cold is actually quite bitter.
-(hiro's, 3f) Mayor Ina is indeed a stylish woman! And very knowledgeable as well!
More "getting bad"
Spoiler:
Dirk: I don't think this is something you should give away!
Nathan: Oh, I couldn't take that. It's something you should hold onto.
and apparently the villagers has the same dialog when being shown "rotten" items as the "getting bad" items..
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm wooing Georgia on my guy file, I could fill in some of the blanks. Is there any other girls that really needs dialogue for? I haven't unlocked Oracle or Alisa yet, because it's only spring year 1.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks mivaness, I have added all that info now! ^_^

@Rose Petals - Really ALL of the girls are sparse as far a dating and post-marriage dialogues go. Reina probably has the most post-marriage dialogue, but still not much compared to the guys, and all of the girls have very little date dialogues filled in yet. So it will be great to get more Georgia stuff, and really pick whoever else you like! It'll all be welcome.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Added a bunch of Kana dates, courtesy of Bad Kitty in the other thread! Thanks, Bad Kitty!
mivaness_91
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Adding some dialogs.. (it's been a while)

Dirk
Spoiler:
-show duck/monkey/weasel/rabbit/swallow: Wow, a wild animal! And it's so friendly to you! How cute!
Mikhail
Spoiler:
pm 3- Hello. Your voice has a good tone today.
late 2- Good evening. Did you enjoy your day?
late 3- Good evening, <name>. Your voice tone drops a little at night.

show sparrow: Nice little guy... Animals make me feel so peaceful.
Nori
Spoiler:
I got this during a normal working day when Nori was outside by her field in winter:
Take your time, okay?
I don't recall ever getting this during the other seasons..
Enrique
Spoiler:
show duck/rabbit: Please don't come any closer with that. Diego, Raul, save me!
show weasel: Very cute! Very, very cute! I want one too!
Nathan
Spoiler:
late 3- Good evening. It's so dark out. Be careful out there.
Rutger
Spoiler:
Living in Bluebell, at Town area and outskirts: How are you settling in? Feel free to come talk to me if you need any help.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks mivaness!

That's interesting with Rutger's and Nori's dialogues. For Rutger at least, I think I always get the other two dialogues when he's outside of Town hall (the 'finest livestock' and 'a mayor must know' ones). I should stalk him more! ^_^
mivaness_91
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

To add some detail to how I got it, I was playing a boy file. Only a few days in game. He talked to me in the morning so it was my second time talking to him. I casually greeted him as part of my routine when I saw him walking towards the outskirts/church area. The dialog felt new so I stalked him and he said the same thing even at the church area.

Now that I think about it, it might have been a Monday, so his day off.. I can't remember. Perhaps that made a difference. Darn. I should've wrote that down. Can't remember why I didn't. Sorry.
Next time I see him say that, I'll note down more details.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Interesting! ^_^ I wonder if it also is somehow related to it being the beginning of the game, or you 'just moved into town' or something like that. I'm in Bluebell in my current file too so maybe I'll try stalking him on a Monday too, to see if it's any different.
Angelic

Post  Posted:

Ash dialogue in the rain:
Spoiler:
Ash: It's really raining. Watch out so you don't slip.
Cam at a good location:
Spoiler:
Cam: Do you like to watch the stars, <name>? I've always loved the stars ever since I was little. I've read a lot of books on astronomy.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks, Angelic! Added!

Also added Kana's (Spring) Harmony Day text from Bad Kitty. Thanks Bad Kitty!
Angelic

Post  Posted:

Cam actually seems talkative lately ">.>

Fall, at the flowerbeds, 6f
Spoiler:
Cam: The fall flowers are so beautiful. Don't the flower beds around the village look beautiful?
Poppyseed
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Cam never really seemed quiet...
Ah, all the dialogue~
Angelic

Post  Posted:

Poppyseed wrote:Cam never really seemed quiet...
Ah, all the dialogue~
XD You're joking, right?

Ash dialogue:
Spoiler:
Ash: Have you ever gone exploring in the mountains? Sometimes you can find great things in the cracks of rocks or on tree stumps.
And and Dirk's critter-catching "Man! You've really collected a LOT..." is obtainable at 66 critters caught :)