ToTT Festival/Event Dialogue Transcriptions

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Angelic
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I read Hiro's Japanese dialogue when you reject him and then propose to him and it made me sad ._." He talked about how he thought he worthless/useless, but how he wouldn't give up anyway. He needs more self esteem.
Pickle
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm pretty certain the dialog I have is the stuff you're missing and yep, Hiro's is really adorable! Like many other peeps on here, I really couldn't decide who to marry so ended up rejecting all the candidates (so I could try marriage to Dirk) and then changed my mind and left marriage for another year, and as I've been stalking here for a while, I thought I'd make a note of what they said in case you wanted it, anyway, I'll quit rambling and get to posting stuff (although I'll do that from my laptop later!) I might be missing a couple of the MC's emotes but all the dialog will be there!
Pickle
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Okay, so here's the dialog when you propose after rejecting a reverse proposal

Kana
Spoiler:
Kana: Whoa-ho! Do you seriously know the meaning of this feather?! We gotta go someplace where we can be alone and like, talk this stuff over.

…scene changes to the Godess Spring…

Kana: So you giving me this thing means you’re in love with me, right? You’re not messing with me? ‘Cause if you’re putting me on, I’m gonna be way mad!

MC: lala

Kana: Man, that’s great! Cause you haven’t said anything to me since then… I thought you were trying to tell me that you just wanted to be friends. But now I know that’s not what you meant. That’s TOTALLY a load off my mind. Thank you for picking me, <name>. [heart] Stick with me and I’ll make you happy, I promise. You’re not gonna ever say you wanna leave me, right! Awright! In that case, we gotta set a wedding day. You’ve gotta get ready and stuff and so do I, so how about in a week or so? Awright, it’s settled! I hear a bride has lots of stuff to do on her wedding day. So you should get your work and chores done the day before. I can’t wait.

Kana and MC: [heart]
Hiro
Spoiler:
Hiro: Do you truly mean… to… give that to me? For a matter like this, we must retire to some private locale to discuss it.

Hiro: Oh, <name>! Is this a Blue Feather? Is this… your reply to me proposal from previously?

Hiro: Ah-ha… I-I’m elated! Overjoyed! Ecstatic! I though all was lost. So many times I was ready to give up hope, but clung on. I’m so glad I persevered! Oh, <name>, thank you ever so much for chosing me!

MC: [heart]

Hiro: I will make you happy! Unfailingly I will! So stay by my side forever… … I love you, <name>. Shall we go tell Dr. Ayame the good news? She’s been so kind to me. I feel she should be the first to know.

Scene changes to the clinic and the dialog is the same as Hiro’s other proposal events.
And finally Ash
Spoiler:
Ash: Huh? A Blue Feather!? Really? For me!? G-Gotcha, Well, let’s go somewhere and talk about this.

Ash: I never dreamed that you’d give me a Blue Feather. I’d almost given up on you because you never acted any differently towards me, I was sure that you only saw me as a friend… But you’re giving me this because you feel the same way I do, right?

Ash: Okay! I’m so happy right now! So happy! Oh, <name>. [heart] You won’t regret marrying me. I’ll make you the happiest bride in the world. I promise. Okay then, let’s go tell my mom and Cheryl.

Scene changes to Jessica’s place and the dialog follows Ash’s others proposal events.
Hope my formatting makes sense and glad that I was able to contribute to this awesome topic! Keep up the good work!!
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Awesome, thanks for those, Pickle! I know a lot of people were curious about the dialogue changes after a refusal. I've added them now. ^_^
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Updated Animal Festival info, added more info to the animal death event, and added the event where Mikhail announces he's leaving for the summer.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Added Cam's proposal event! (kinda surprised we didn't have this already, heh).
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Added Bluebell's New Year's Festival.
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nothing to add at the moment, but I hope to have some soon!
BlueTrillium
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks to Kemine, we've now added the dialogue for Mikhail's unhappy spouse event!