Passing out more than 100x what will happen?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Wooly Hugger
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

She will probably give you a title: "crazy workoholic" or something like that :P
Jinx05041
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

mollymoomoooink wrote:
suzy parsley wrote:
mollymoomoooink wrote:it will probably just be the harvest goddess saying "ta-daaaa! you've fainted over a 100 times..." im guessing anyways
My thoughts exactly! She disappoints me always.
She's so useless. =/
she is, she does nothing but laze around in tht pond and pointlessly count the number of times we do stuff
bless her, she just loooooves to count :)
Maybe she should stop staying in the pond and go get an accountant job. Then she'll have use for her love of counting:))
mollymoomoooink
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

^^^ lol she'd be soo good at that!
i can totally picture her in a little grey suit trying to figure out some sums in her own special office :)
clefairykid
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Jinx05041 wrote: Maybe she should stop staying in the pond and go get an accountant job. Then she'll have use for her love of counting:))
That is actually a really good idea for a job for her, I can imagine her in the Forget-me-Not Valley, walking over the hill path with the other characters that work in the city like Grant ahaha
JoeKool
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I'ma Just going to go with everyone else and say Your suprise will probably be a Taaaaa-Daaaaa.
Night's Diamond
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Yeah,she'll probably just congratulate you.
Skystorm14113
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

obviously no one uses these forums anymore but i just came looking through them bc i just got congratulated for passing out 100x! This is the first time the language she used indicated any kind of reward which is why i was so intrigued, bc normally when she congratulates you on a milestone she's just like "good job you're doing great keep working hard!" so hearing "i wonder if something special will happen if you keep passing out!" was honestly a little ominous! The way it's phrased i could see it being sort of facetious like "wow you pass out so much i hope you get something for it", but again, it's the first time she kind of sounds like she's promising something, and I'm nervous that it's gonna be like lol im taking all your money or something insane.

I'm also SO surprised that the first person who answered in the thread had only passed out twice? I don't know how much you played the game at that point but I'm only on spring of year 4 and i got to 100 times (and actually that's not counting the times i passed out but then my 3ds died so i got sent back to an earlier day since i never saved since id passed out). Maybe you guys are just used to playing other harvest moon games where passing out is way more of a problem. I often know it's going to happen and don't care! Like there's plenty of times ill rush back to get home just in time, but passing out really isnt that big of a deal, it almost always happens to me because im spending a lot of time fishing to fill requests. cuz the mornings and afternoons are spent doing chores and maybe talking to ppl and going on dates or doing festivals or events etc etc, so often in the evening or especially after midnight is like the most free time you have to fish. plus if you start fishing right before 5am, you get to complete that action and catch one last fish and put it in your bag before you pass out. and you always go back to your bed AND your horse and cart end up at home too, so there's literally no side effects. or sometimes ill fish til 4am and then rush to go water konohana's fields and then pass out before i get to sleep somewhere

So anyways, I'm hoping Harvest Goddess really will come through with some kind of surprise, although who knows which milestone that'll be at. I know she congratulated me at 15 times passing out and idk if she said anything between that, so i wouldn't be surprised if i have to wait until 1000 times to see what she's talking about. i almost hope it is a bad thing to give some sort of counterbalance since passing out really is a great option in this game! Whatever happens ill be sure to post it so someone like me can look it up a decade after the game came out lol
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I just died yeah she is a major troll of the slam cam *taa daa* do we get any thing for gifting her gifts because I don't wanna waste even a weed on her -_- seriously slam cam me while I hand fish one more time *i dare ya*
Ida
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This thread is from 2020. Please note that this forum follows a 10 day rule, meaning that posts made in a thread that has not been active for more than 10 days, will result in that thread being locked.

Please refer the the FAQ/rules for more information in regards to this rule and others.
https://www.fogu.com/hmforum/faq.php