* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 30, 2020 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Aquarius
  Post subject: alternating
Post Posted: Feb 17, 2013 4:40 am 
Anonymous Fish

Do you have to alternate between towns to complete every stuff in the game?
For example i'm in konohana now in the second year if i change what wil happen exactly? what are the consequences?
if i have 12 lifestock in bluebell and change to konohana do i have to sell the extra livestock?
Do the upgrades remain help please!

PeachyKeen
  Post subject: Re: alternating
Post Posted: Feb 17, 2013 5:36 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

If you want to fully upgrade both farms, then yes.

Ru-Ne Ni-Chaan
Post Posted: Feb 17, 2013 5:44 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Aquarius wrote:
if i have 12 lifestock in bluebell and change to konohana do i have to sell the extra livestock?

No, Rutger will keep your livestock.
And he will bring it back if you move to bluebell once again.

Angelic
Post Posted: Feb 17, 2013 8:53 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Aquarius wrote:
Do you have to alternate between towns to complete every stuff in the game?

Short answer: Yeah :) Plus, it's fun to experience both towns.

Aquarius wrote:
For example i'm in konohana now in the second year if i change what wil happen exactly? what are the consequences?

Uh, well, there is a small moving fee. You'll no longer be able to participate in Konohana festivals--only Bluebell ones (until you move back to Konohana, anyway). You'll also no longer be able to access your Konohana home of course :) All your stuff (radio, carts, ect) go with you, though. However, you can still use your old Konohana feild, your seed maker, rice paddy field, ect ^.^

Aquarius wrote:

You don't. Rutgear will hold onto them for you. They basically get "frozen." If your cow was 1 year old when you left Bluebell, she'll still be 1 year old when you come back, even if you spend 12 years in Konohana.

Aquarius wrote:
Do the upgrades remain help please!

They do! As stated above, you can still use the other farm's maker buildings, even if you no longer live on that farm.

a psser by
Post Posted: Feb 17, 2013 9:11 am 
Anonymous Fish

Quote:
They do! As stated above, you can still use the other farm's maker buildings, even if you no longer live on that farm.

Yah! and it;s fun! I am doing that now myself. Actually using the resources of both farms definitely adds a bit of time management challenge and it can be really fun, well at least it is for me. and certainly can keep you busy with the game.

I moved to Bluebell for a bit for the animal festival in fall of year 3. But I keep my crops in Konohana and so I developed a new routine. Wake up-talk to husband-pick up the pets-go to the animals in the barn and chicken coop (usually manage to do it before the dogs and cats come for them since I don;t have too many and I don;t intend to have too many-go to ship bin and sell some produce stuff- go to town-pick up message board requests-talk to folks- go to Konohana via completed tunnel-take care of the fields and pick up crops- visit town-pick up message board requests-talk to townspeaople- return to bluebell via mountain,foraging and talking to wild animals on the way (and oracle). By the time I return I need to water the plants a second time ( i also keep some in Bluebell...) While here I check up whether my animals have enough fodder/feed and also go by house to heck up on weather for next day and check if pets have enough food and talk to usband again, not to ignore him. Then I go back to Konohana a second time via tunnel and water the plants again. I stop by maker shed if I have something I want to convert into seeds and/or pick up items I already had in there. Then if it is still early I go to visit mouse and panda before I return to bluebell and tune in for the night. keeps me busy.