* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 19, 2020 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Shan O 123
  Post subject: milk eggs and hunny?
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 11:55 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

How long dose milk eggs and hunny stay fresh for? Because I keep all of my extra malk eggs and hunny in my horse cart

Last edited by Shan O 123 on May 30, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

midnighttherabbit
  Post subject: Re: malk eggs and hunny?
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 12:13 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

This will tell you all you need to know!
:)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 12:20 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

midnighttherabbit wrote:

Thank you so much :)

Shan O 123
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 12:48 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Shan O 123 wrote:
midnighttherabbit wrote:

Thank you so much :)

I just looked and I can't find it? Help me please

I didn't mean to post a new post I wanted to edit but I press the Wong button sorry

Sir Stardust
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 1:00 pm 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Try here. :)

midnighttherabbit
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 1:06 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Oh. My link didn't work...
It was meant to be the same as Stardusts one! :oops:
And it's... extremely confusing. Who managed to figure out that point thingamagig?

Shan O 123
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 1:21 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Sir Stardust wrote:
Try here. :)

Thanks that helped me :)

Keera
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 2:46 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

There is a little trick to keep your products fresh longer, and it's kind of confusing to explain.. When you have 2 stacks of items, the combined stack will have the freshness of the original stack.

Say you have 2 stacks of milk, A and B. A is in your rucksack, freshly harvested, and B is in your horse cart (and had been there for a few days). As long as the 2 stacks have the same star level and the same "freshness ranking" (Super fresh, fairly fresh, etc), they will combine into one stack.
Let's assume that the stack in your cart, B, has 75 freshness points. At this point, it still says "Super Fresh!" but will turn "Fairly fresh" soon. The stack in your rucksack, A, has 100 freshness points since you just got it.
If you move what you're holding into your cart, the whole, combined stack will have 75 freshness points, and will turn "fairly fresh" sooner. However, if you move the stack from your cart, B, to the stack in your bag, A, then the combined stack will have 100 points.

If you use this trick to occasionally "update" the freshness of items in your cart, you can keep them for much longer without them going bad ^^

(Or you can play long enough to get one of the infinite freshness carts and not have to worry about it, lol).

....I hope I helped and just didn't confuse you more ^^;

Shan O 123
  Post subject: Re: milk eggs and hunny?
Post Posted: May 30, 2013 2:59 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Keera wrote:
There is a little trick to keep your products fresh longer, and it's kind of confusing to explain.. When you have 2 stacks of items, the combined stack will have the freshness of the original stack.

Say you have 2 stacks of milk, A and B. A is in your rucksack, freshly harvested, and B is in your horse cart (and had been there for a few days). As long as the 2 stacks have the same star level and the same "freshness ranking" (Super fresh, fairly fresh, etc), they will combine into one stack.
Let's assume that the stack in your cart, B, has 75 freshness points. At this point, it still says "Super Fresh!" but will turn "Fairly fresh" soon. The stack in your rucksack, A, has 100 freshness points since you just got it.
If you move what you're holding into your cart, the whole, combined stack will have 75 freshness points, and will turn "fairly fresh" sooner. However, if you move the stack from your cart, B, to the stack in your bag, A, then the combined stack will have 100 points.

If you use this trick to occasionally "update" the freshness of items in your cart, you can keep them for much longer without them going bad ^^

(Or you can play long enough to get one of the infinite freshness carts and not have to worry about it, lol).

....I hope I helped and just didn't confuse you more ^^;

Thanks I'll give a try

Speckles
Post Posted: May 31, 2013 4:21 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I'm fairly certain honey doesn't have a freshness rating (it never goes bad in real life, and I really mean never), so you don't need to worry about it at all. Keera's trick works really well, especially for milk and eggs since you get those every day.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: May 31, 2013 4:52 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Speckles wrote:
I'm fairly certain honey doesn't have a freshness rating (it never goes bad in real life, and I really mean never), so you don't need to worry about it at all. Keera's trick works really well, especially for milk and eggs since you get those every day.

Oh ok thanks