My HM TTOT Crop Gameplan - Feel Free to Use

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Roarke
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

The GamePlan - Learn it, Live it, LOVE IT
Wheat, Buckwheat, and Soybeans can be grown year round if you have the necessary space.
I recommend growing the year round crops [above] only if you have expanded all 5 fields.
Don't forget to plant trees. Simply fertilize and watch them grow. A good seasonal cooking utensil.
FERTILIZING FOR STARS - Click HERE for more info. VERY HELPFUL for Watermelons / Pineapples / Yams / Festival Crops

Spring Crops
Spoiler:
Main Crop(s) to Grind - Strawberries - Seedmaker
Side Crops - Rice / 1 Row of -/ Turnip / Asparagus / Potato / Cabbage / Cucumber
*Sides are mostly for cooking and festivals*

Summer Crops
Spoiler:
Main Crop(s) to Grind - Watermelons / Pineapples* - Seedmaker [50/50]
Side Crops - Rice 1 Row of -/ Radish / Corn / Onion / Pumpkin / Tomato
*Pineapples make more money, but I like to use both.*

Fall Crops
Spoiler:
Main Crop(s) to Grind - Yam [FTW BEST GRINDER EVER] - Seedmaker
Side Crops - Rice [Harvest] 1 Row of -/ Carrot / Eggplant / Spinach / Green Pepper

Winter Crops
Spoiler:
Main Crop(s) to Grind - Bok Choy - Seedmaker
Side Crops - [Diakon - Fill Up All Other Slots] / Wheat / Buckwheat / Soybeans [These should have a year round spot]

I hope you find this plan helpful. It's just what I do.
Last edited by Roarke on Jun 11, 2013 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Randomz72
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

sorry i chose 0%
i think it may have been because the topic is unhelpful unless u live in konohana (i dont)
Roarke
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Lol, obviously. Thats a bad reason to say its bad. It just isn't useful for your situation... der.
sweetstuff6789
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

It's a good guide! I'm glad you like yams~
Unfortunately, it depends on you having the seed maker, so it isn't great if you're just starting out (or hurried and won the coooking festivals to finish the tunnel, and then got married). That's why I voted you down. It also means you have to completely have your fields functional, but it's my own fault that I don't :P But I can see how this would be a good way to make money. That last push for the million!
Roarke
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Again, this should be obvious. Seed makers are the basis on which every reharvestable crop (except tomatoes) turn a good profit.
And today I just used this method to get 2 million from yams in fall. I now have the dragon cart and mechanical chicken cart.