Replaying It

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Hello,
I have a few questions I need help on, (1st) Can you make about 3.5Million (G) for the house,beds and opening two Mine points in HM: Tale of Two Towns without going into multiplayer or using Cheat Codes? (2nd) for the 50+Fp for Ayame it said that her Normal Item gifts are Weeds is that right? but she acted like she didn't appreciate my gift (I mean I wouldn't if I was giving weeds as a gift). And last question How many turns does Pierre take to know that you won the cooking festival I'm living in Konohana is it three or four turns before he announced the winning team? And thank you for answering my questions.

Happy Farming, and have a good day or night.

P.s.
I have played this before but I just need a refresher.
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Sorry, not sure for the second two.
But for the first one, yes, I've done it. It can take a while if you aren't exploiting the money-making tricks, I think it took me until about year 6 in Bluebell. It might go faster if you're maxing out the Konohana farm and filling it with crops/flowers whose levels you've increased... I just really liked Bluebell, so I stayed there the whole time and didn't really grow crops much, lol.
Robinstar
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

1) Well, yeah, you can make whatever amount you need depending on how much time you spend on it. Can take so long though.

2) Sorry, I don’t actually know.

3) Pierre will stand in front of Bluebell first, then walk over to Konohana, then back to Bluebell. If Bluebell won, he stays there. If Konohana won, he’ll walk back over to them again, so you’ll know you’ve won if he leaves Bluebell after that second time, if you’re in Konohana.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Thank you guys for the help I greatly appreciate it very much.

° EDIT: Cherubae, said that the Weeds are a (-300Fps) Gift.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Just like Sir Stardust said, I think it's easier to earn money in Konohana. Especially once you've unlocked the seed maker. Just selling the pineapple seeds will rake in a lot of cash.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’d do the rice trick for money but again u said you’re trying to avoid cheating.

Team bluebell for me.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

@Sir Stardust, Appreciate your help very much.

@Robinstar, Appreciate your help on Pierre's steps.

@Lenna36, Thank you for the Pineapple Seeds money tips.

@ Shan, Thank you the for Rice money tip also I knew about the Rice and Bread trick but that can be really expensive at times but I will take all the advice from everyone. I never cheated on a Harvest Moon/ Story of Seasons games expect for looking at the their gifts and answers for the Hearts or Flowers Events only time I do, but I don't have a Capture Card so I'm good without the cheating you know just need help with the money issue.
_____
°Team Bluebell also, I love getting free animals, but hate wait on growing crops.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

^No problem, it takes a while to upgrade to that poin. It's definitely not considered cheating.

The rice/bread trick is on the fence I think. It's apart of the game, so it could be considered more like an exploit than a cheat. :shifty:

Yeah, I prefer animals too. However, I always start out and upgrade Konohana first. That way Bluebell is my post game home and I don't have to move out once I'm there. :)
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Lenna36 wrote:^No problem, it takes a while to upgrade to that poin. It's definitely not considered cheating.

The rice/bread trick is on the fence I think. It's apart of the game, so it could be considered more like an exploit than a cheat. :shifty:

Yeah, I prefer animals too. However, I always start out and upgrade Konohana first. That way Bluebell is my post game home and I don't have to move out once I'm there. :)
That makes sense, I do sometimes prefer being in Konohana just because you can start growing Crops.
Lenna36
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

^Yeah, I just wanted to get Konohana's upgrades out of the way so I could make a lot of cash for my Bluebell farm. :lol:

Happy farming! :)
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Lenna36 wrote:^Yeah, I just wanted to get Konohana's upgrades out of the way so I could make a lot of cash for my Bluebell farm. :lol:

Happy farming! :)
Smart, I should do the same for my Bluebell farm upgrades.