Questions from a semi-noob

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
harvestcroon
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Ok so I need a bit of info. I’m in year 2 spring, in bluebell, courting ash at pink flowers currently. I have the husband bed, the first tunnel, and the first pasture upgrade. I need to make a good plan for marriage but some things are unclear to me.

When I get married (next season maybe) will the third bed be on the board the next season guaranteed?

Is there any what to get married and not get the bigger bed request until it’s finished? I don’t have even close to 1 million to get it, and I don’t want to basically lock my game up. :?

After I get married I want to move straight to Kono (preferably fall/winter) so I can get the seed maker and etc so I can asctually afford the biggest bed... I just don’t know how to execute any of this. Sorry if I didn’t explain this good, and thanks in advance for any help.
GossipQureen
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

From what I remember the request should appear after a certain point I’ll look it up.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

For marriage: The Big Bed needs to be in your house so that your spouse has somewhere to sleep. You do not need to remodel your house in order to get married. Once you reach year 2 in the game, check the message board in the town you are living in for the Bed Build request from Eileen. She will post it once you are at Request Level 3 and Eileen has over 7750 FP. To complete the quest, bring her 2 Ore Stones and 30,000 G to get a larger bed for your house.

Having a baby: Before you can have a child you will need to completed a few requirements:

You'll need to be married before the "A New Bed" request appears at the beginning of the season on the Bluebell message board. Your request level must be at 3 or higher. Completing this request from Eileen will cost you 5 Ore Stone and 50,000 G. Your reward will be the Extra Large Bed.
You also will need to upgrade your house before you are allowed to have a child. You will need to accept Eileen's seasonal "Renovations?" request on the Bluebell message board, and then activate the Remodel "S" expansion. The house renovation is available from the beginning of the game and will cost you 30 Material Stone, 30 Lumber, and 1,000,000 G.
Eileen will post her request (tunnel, farm upgrade, or bed) on the first day of the new season. If you get married at the beginning of the season, then you'll have to wait until the beginning of the next season for the bed request to appear. The bed request won't appear mid-season. Once you have obtained the Extra Large Bed, it will be in both farm houses.
GossipQureen
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oh never mind, Shan already got it. :)
harvestcroon
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So when I get married, the extra large bed will appear and that's not the million dollar one? So I could complete that and then be free to pick what upgrades I get? (No tunnel requests because I dont go to cooking festivals yet). So if I got married in summer, at the end of the month I could move towns, then fall the board request would be for the bed? Because that's a lot better than I thought.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

According here, "what you accomplished in the previous season will determine what type of request she posts on the message board."

So, from what I understand (I can't remember too well what happened in my game sorry huhu), if you get the extra large bed and complete that in fall, in winter you might get the board request for the 1.0M G house upgrade instead of the renovation for the seed maker :/

Let me look around the internetz some more though.
harvestcroon
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So do any of y’all know if the engagement or the marriage is the one to trigger the second bed? Like if you get engaged on the 31, you technically aren’t married. So on the first do you think it would be the big bed or the next request in line? (Tunnel or farm, which ever). Because my marriage day is on the 1st, and I’m hoping that will mean Eileen posts the farm expansion before the bigger bed given that I lack the ore stone needed. Does anyone know?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You have to be married.