Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 07, 2020 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
jorjableu
Post Posted: May 30, 2019 11:56 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I just started playing a few days ago. And I was wondering for the 3DS version can you do trading like you'd can in a new beginning?

Or what is the fastest way to make a lot of money?

Karry
Post Posted: May 31, 2019 7:44 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

From what I remember, there is no trading in ToTT. There's some sort of WiFi field you can access, but you can't harvest the crops yourself, so it doesn't help you make money.

The easiest and quickest way I can remember is to buy the ingredients for and sell certain recipes. Rice porridge (rice --> cooked rice --> rice porridge), toast (flour --> bread --> toast) and tteokbokki (rice candy + chili pepper) are recipes you can use, not sure if there are any more.

frans4life
Post Posted: Mar 13, 2020 4:46 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Street pass and Wifi crop field are the only ways to interact with irl players. streetpass basically swaps a set item with the other person, so could be profit though i don't see anyone putting a 5 star ruby in there. Wifi you plant stuff in a special field and tax players that enter to harvest your stuff. You can't "trade" with villagers either.

Kikki
Post Posted: Mar 13, 2020 6:35 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Thanks for giving answers, but make sure to check the most recent post's date before replying to a thread. :) This one was already about 7 and a half months old.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]