* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 09, 2020 10:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

frans4life
Post Posted: Jun 11, 2019 10:40 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

So I'm having trouble unlocking Alisa, I'm in Spring Year 3, go to the mountain at midnight walking and nothing happens. Same with wild animal offerings, tried running, walking and on horseback up the summit and into the cooking festival grounds. Nothing. (not including festival days.) I know there is only a 25% chance of an offering occurring, but I'm friends (heart when picked up) with the ducks, raccoons, boars, sparrows and rabbits and go up everyday.

When doing help requests, I get Ash's posts about livestock and Gombe's at the start of the month, but not really anyone else's. I have noticed a regular request is posted by the Help Wanted posters that is due after when the help request will be posted. Do you have to complete the regular ones before you can get the help request? I don't know if you can have multiple requests from the same person on the board at the same time, if so that sucks as some of the item requests use maker sheds...

When pressing 'B' while talking to someone, I think this increases dialogue print speed. I may just be going mad, but if it does it really saves time going through block speech. Does anyone know if this is true?

If you could answer any on these it would be appreciated!

Code_Name_Geek
Post Posted: Jun 12, 2019 4:51 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Have you raised Nathan’s friendship to two flowers? I believe that is a requirement for unlocking Alisa.

If I remember correctly the wild animals each have a specific day of the week that they can give a gift, so the 25% chance is only calculated on days that you’ve unlocked animal families for. So you don’t have a 25% chance EVERY day, only the days for which you’ve unlocked animal families.

Sorry I don’t know about the requests, but I seem to remember there was a button that sped up text? I haven’t played in a while though so I don’t remember which button, although I thought it was more of way to skip the text printing entirely. But I could be remembering that wrong.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jun 12, 2019 4:44 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Code_Name_Geek wrote:
Have you raised Nathan’s friendship to two flowers? I believe that is a requirement for unlocking Alisa.

If I remember correctly the wild animals each have a specific day of the week that they can give a gift, so the 25% chance is only calculated on days that you’ve unlocked animal families for. So you don’t have a 25% chance EVERY day, only the days for which you’ve unlocked animal families.

Sorry I don’t know about the requests, but I seem to remember there was a button that sped up text? I haven’t played in a while though so I don’t remember which button, although I thought it was more of way to skip the text printing entirely. But I could be remembering that wrong.

Nathan's flower level is at 2 flowers, I don't expect gifts everyday cuz I don't know when a particular animal gift days... but I go up every day anyway ('cept on full rainy) and haven't got a trigger once in a year.

JayDucky03
Post Posted: Jun 13, 2019 7:11 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Is it weather other than Sunny or Snowy? That can prevent the event from triggering. Also, pushing B does indeed speed up talking. :) it's very useful

frans4life
Post Posted: Jun 14, 2019 7:08 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

JayDucky03 wrote:
Is it weather other than Sunny or Snowy? That can prevent the event from triggering. Also, pushing B does indeed speed up talking. :) it's very useful

thank you! Yes, the weather was sunny so i still don't know what i'm doing wrong... in summer now