Ever since marrying Cam...

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
pleasestopcam
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ever since marrying Cam, he's been entering every single cooking festival contest with me for Bluebell... As much as I love Cam, I do not want him entering the festival because... to be frank, he is not good at cooking. Bluebell has been losing to Konohana because of him and (most frequently) Enrique. It's always up to me and the other person (if they aren't a bad cook too) to carry the win :') LOL!
pleasestopcam
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

(Another post because I forgot my question, haha.)

Does anyone else experience things like these? Such as your spouse or that same villager with that mediocre dish appearing consecutively in the cooking festival? I've had Enrique enter three times in a row, two out of three times with a failed fish, despite me talking to EVERY single villager every single day. (My game of the copy is not pirated or whatever, I bought it, haha.)

Anyways, not looking for advice or a solution, just thought it was funny and frustrating. I wanted to know if anyone else experienced the same time I have. xD Thanks~
frans4life
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

haha, true that, love the boy but he only makes :lala: dishes at best. to get other villagers to make good food you have to get their friendship up. more flowers = more likely better grade dish. here's the guide on that https://fogu.com/hm10/basics/friendship_levels.php giving them nice stuff is way faster than talking with them. don't bother with howard and laney though, they always submit :heart: dishes. hope that helps!