Big Bed Request

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
haileyuwu2810
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

BIG BED REQUEST!
I’m at the end of fall year 5 now, after having this game for YEARS and I’ve never once been offered the big bed request from Eileen! I’m in bluebell and I’m trying to marry cam so I need the big bed request to do so. Everything’s set up, I’ve got Laney and Howard at full flowers and Cam too. I did the big house expansion so I’m ready for a child, I just need the big bed! Help please!!!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Ok so I managed to get the big bed request, and it’s been 2 days since that and he won’t accept my proposal! What should I do :(
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

If your marriage proposal isn't accepted, and you have completed the Big Bed in your house and his flower is at full bloom, then you may have missed a flower event. I'd try going back to the last event and seeing if you can trigger it again.

https://fogu.com/hm10/villagers/cam.php
Val12345
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You either missed a flower event or you increased Cam's jealousy points! 'Cause when you go on a lot of dates with other bachelors you increase jealousy points with Cam and once the JP are too high, he won't talk to you nor accept gifts nor go out on dates with you except if you talk to him and apologize. For more info go to the web site and read about JP. Hope it helps!