How to make easy money for Eileen's construction requests?

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Val12345
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hello, I'm in summer of my first year and I am making money by fishing or growing crops but it's not enough to expand my farm. Can someone please give me some tricks to make more money in a short period of time?
:lala:
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

I used to catch the bugs in the mountain and sell those at the start of the game. Raising animals is pretty good too.
Terdin
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The fastest ways I've found to make money is:
Once one has the pot, to cook Rice twice, to get Rice Porridge. Gets 40-50 G profit per item.
Flour to make Bread also works, but it takes longer to get the pan so one can make Toast and raise the profit margin.

Once one has at least a few thousand, buy the cheapest flowers at Cam's stall and make perfume, which gives a 200-300 G profit per item even at 2 stars (and with him charging 5% extra for flowers/making before the tunnel is completed). The perfume generally sells for 20 G more than the red, white, or blue bouquets, and time stops while you're in the shopping screen. Turning the Pink Roses and Red Roses into Rose Perfume is also profitable at 2 stars.
In year 2 and onward, turning Casablancas into Casablanca Bouquets, or Sunflowers into Sunflower Bouquets or Ocean Perfume, is also profitable at 2 stars.
If Cam makes higher quality stuff than that from the half-star flowers he sells, so much the better. At 3 stars, you earn over 700 G per item.

Once one has enough money to make several stacks of 99 bouquets/perfumes every time Cam's shop inventory contains the desired flowers, it's possible to make over 500,000 G per season, if you have enough patience to spend a few hours on making bouquets/perfumes.

With how there are stuff later in the game that requires several millions to buy, it's a good idea to make a lot as early as possible.

In my newest game I'm in Winter year 1 (living in Konohana, so paying 5% more), and have over 2 million G. Started over one of the files because I got annoyed with the spouse I had picked on that.