Prize winners and moving

Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]
Terdin
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

If an animal wins a Bluebell contest, will it keep making the special produce if moving to Konohana afterwards?

Figured it might be worth popping over to Bluebell for Fall year 3, so I can the quest for the Cute Outfit out of the way, even if it means it will take a season longer to open the mine.

On my longest run, I moved to Bluebell only after opening the mines, and that one will have to wait until Fall year 7 to get the last outfit, with the annoying quest having spent 4-5 years on the noticeboard at that time.
Steve
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Not quite related to the topic you're asking about (which I can't relate to as I've lived in Konohana the entire game) - but it took you until year 7 to open the mine? :o

Assuming I can find enough ore stones by the end of this month, my kid's gonna be all grown up by then. Looks like I've got a long road ahead of me!
Terdin
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It didn't take me 7 years to open the mine. Didn't miss a single upgrade (including the tunnel and the two beds). After moving to Bluebell, that farm's been upgraded to the maker shed, and is in the early winter of year 6, so it must've had about a year over there. Been some time since I last got any further on that file, but the daughter I have there is fully grown.

But I did miss the year 5 contest by about a season, which means the next chance is in year 7. So, if you're spending all your time in Konohana, you could run into the same problem.

I don't want to have that annoyance this time around if it can be avoided.