* Search  * Register
It is currently May 23, 2022 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

frans4life
  Post subject: maker machines
Post Posted: Aug 29, 2021 5:39 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

hi! im figuring out which town i want to get maker sheds for first.
i was wondering if you can use "rotten" items to make seeds in the konohana machine, and if so does it reduce the star value? if anyone could let me know that'd be great, thank you!

Terdin
  Post subject: Re: maker machines
Post Posted: Aug 30, 2021 12:17 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

As rotten crops lose all value, and basically goes down to 0 stars, I don't think they can be used in the seed maker. "Getting Bad" should still work, but I think there's a risk of losing half a star, just like cooking with them makes slightly worse food than cooking with fresh vegetables.

I think the seed maker is the better choice. With the various request rewards, you'd be getting seeds of various quality, resulting in several small stacks of crops, requiring more of your limited space. Besides, the requests will gradually require higher quality items as the years go by. Making yourself independent from what's for sale, and the days when Gombe and Cam aren't working, is a good idea in my opinion.

Sure, from year 2 and onward, there are requests involving butter, cheese, or yarn, but in my experience they are fewer than the ones for crops and flowers.

Someonenotimportant
  Post subject: Re: maker machines
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2021 7:45 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Terdin wrote:
As rotten crops lose all value, and basically goes down to 0 stars, I don't think they can be used in the seed maker. "Getting Bad" should still work, but I think there's a risk of losing half a star, just like cooking with them makes slightly worse food than cooking with fresh vegetables.

I think the seed maker is the better choice. With the various request rewards, you'd be getting seeds of various quality, resulting in several small stacks of crops, requiring more of your limited space. Besides, the requests will gradually require higher quality items as the years go by. Making yourself independent from what's for sale, and the days when Gombe and Cam aren't working, is a good idea in my opinion.

Sure, from year 2 and onward, there are requests involving butter, cheese, or yarn, but in my experience they are fewer than the ones for crops and flowers.

I agree with Terdin.
I think that if it's getting bad, you can at least get 0,5 star seed. And for the rotten crops it's 0 star seed? Maybe. If you want to preserve crops to plant next season/year, turn it into seed first and you get 2 seed from 1 plant. But this doesn't apply to tree seed of course. It still multiply, but it literally take so many day. I had my experience. Except you want to replant the tree again.

I just got some harvesting crops request from Gombe and the crop that I harvested on gombe's field are 0 star. Gombe's crops are worser than my 0,5 star crops. :lol:

And I prefer the seed maker because I usually get 70.000 G per day.
And I got my 2 million G from the seed maker.

But you can choose the Bluebell maker if you want.

Because of the seed maker and seed rewards, I don't need to buy seed from Gombe again.
I'm on year 4 and i'm on the last request level. There's so many request that involve Bluebell maker when my Bluebell farm is at 0%. And the reward is so good. :x
Sorry for my bad english. :)