* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 09, 2020 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

KrystalRin
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2020 9:17 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I just started a new file in HM: A New Beginning and am interested in earning the gold achievement obtained through 100 trades. :!:

I just received the multiplayer option (late spring, year 1) and am not looking for any items in particular. I do not have many good things to offer right now, but I am willing to trade you additional times for better items using my other file (I have 5 star crops, silkie eggs, etc.). I also have a SOS: Trio of Towns file (year 4) where I could give you really good things. :lol:

I'm on Eastern time (NY) in the US and will be playing a lot over the next few weeks, so I'm sure I can accommodate you when you are online.

My friend code is 3025-0691-3519. Feel free to add and let me know if you want something particular.

uhlieza23
Post Posted: Mar 22, 2020 8:47 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

1865-4293-1410 this is my friend code. I'm also just getting started in the game

Robotkitty5848
Post Posted: Mar 23, 2020 11:54 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

My Friendcode is 4571 3977 8008. I like helping newer players and would be able to trade whenever

Lala91206
Post Posted: Apr 03, 2020 10:39 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I added all of you. My code is 3497-5959-0336

KrystalRin
Post Posted: Apr 04, 2020 11:13 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I apologize! I checked the first few days after I posted and didn't check back afterwards. I am still playing a lot and am now in the first winter. I will add you all as friends in my 3DS. I will look out for you if my friend signal goes off while I'm playing.

I created a Google Doc so that if we are both online, we can touch base at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z7p ... p=drivesdk

I will log into the Google Doc when you are on and write a message on there. If you want to do a trade, write me back on there. I'm good at making rooms, so you can join mine.

I'm more interested in helping people out than needing specific items, but I'm trying to eat 1000 poison mushrooms. So I'll happily take those if you offer! :wink:

KrystalRin
Post Posted: Apr 06, 2020 4:16 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

There's a new Discord server that was just created for trading in HM: A New Beginning and for communicating more easier. Please join if interested. I apologise in advance if this violates the board rules with posting an external link to this group.

The group is at https://discord.gg/wK2VBZQ
(I didn’t have a Discord account before, but signing up was easy.)

Last edited by KrystalRin on Apr 08, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theman
Post Posted: Apr 08, 2020 7:29 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I'm in my third year now, my fc is 4098-9533-9967 I'll be glad to help anyone.

KrystalRin
Post Posted: Apr 08, 2020 11:11 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Hi there theman

The discord link expires each day. I'll post an updated link when someone comments, so you can join us. I think we are up to 13 people now: https://discord.gg/wK2VBZQ