* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Apr 07, 2020 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Brightcynder
  Post subject: Bubble cow production levels
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 10:46 am 
Anonymous Fish

Hey everybody, does anybody know if the classic-style HM bubble cows can level up their production level in ANB? I've been giving her the same number of treats as my regular cows, but she's still on level 1. I can't find any info in any guides that mention if they can or not.

Thanks for your time. :)

FarmerAmmy
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 10:56 am 
Disabled: User Name Change

Yes they can. Although I don't know if they eat the exact same amount of treat as a regular cow. You can try giving it the exact amount of treats it need to level up and see if you get anything more. Sorry if I couldn't be in any help D:

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 11:22 am 
Anonymous Fish

Thanks very much for replying so quickly, I'll keep on trying and let everyone know if there's progress. ^-^

SikkiNixx
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 4:16 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

They take the same amount of treats as regular cows, so it's possible you may be off a bit on your treat schedule :)

Angelic
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 5:12 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers

SikkiNixx wrote:
They take the same amount of treats as regular cows, so it's possible you may be off a bit on your treat schedule :)

This is what I think :) They're just normal cows.

I however know my cows have enough treats to go to level 5, but that stupid 1000 hours outside... T.T

Brightcynder
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 6:13 am 
Anonymous Fish

Thanks for all your help, everyone :) Still haven't increased her production levels; I'm alternating treats and cow treats until she levels up.

Kiyue
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 10:29 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Angelic wrote:
SikkiNixx wrote:

I however know my cows have enough treats to go to level 5, but that stupid 1000 hours outside... T.T

May I ask if you have any pets? They really help a lot.

I often find myself wishing that I hadn't spent so much time pushing them outside when later on I could get pets to do it automatically.

Angelic
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 1:36 pm 

Kiyue wrote:
Angelic wrote:
SikkiNixx wrote:

May I ask if you have any pets? They really help a lot.

I often find myself wishing that I hadn't spent so much time pushing them outside when later on I could get pets to do it automatically.

Hah, yes. I got 4 as soon as I could ^^ I just have the worst luck with rain ^^" It probably rained about 65% of my first year (which was ridiculous). My second year is shaping up to be better, though my last week of spring is full of rain (thank goodness for the festivals all being towards the end...).

Brightcynder
Post Posted: Sep 29, 2013 8:10 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Yay, FINALLY at level 2 production! ~

As for the folks who have trouble with getting the animals out of the barn, I found it's worth saving up material for a farm bell. My doggy's just around for adorableness. :wink: